Looking for ally

Here's my account right now, uncollected looking for a solid alliance add me if you have something

Comments

• DaBillsDaBills Member Posts: 648
    We are recruiting. I sent you a friend request.
  • CoumpiCoumpi Member Posts: 26
    Ingame and LINE id is Coumpi. Check out my ally and msg me for any questions
  • BeefyBroBeefyBro Member Posts: 51
    Sent in game request. We've got a spot open after AQ.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Member Posts: 158
    Add Archangel442 on line, let’s chat
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Member Posts: 283

Here's my account right now, uncollected looking for a solid alliance add me if you have something

Hi Zachwilliams. I'm not sure what qualifications that you would deemed to be a "solid alliance." At [1Dos3], we are an organized, active, and friendly alliance that focus in AQ. We do participate in war but only with members that are interested in war. War participation is NOT required in our alliance. Last season, we were ranked Silver 2, from playing mostly 1 BG war 3x a week. For AQ, we complete 3 BGs 100% and we currently hit 71.4 M for the AQ week ending today. We reach the last milestones in all 3-day alliance events and other alliance events so you will get good rewards with us. We use Telegram as our communication app. This is required. Donations are weekly, and minimal: 15 K gold and 1K loyalty. If you would like to join us or have any questions, please message me in-game or on Telegram. My IGN is gladiator2014 and my Telegram username is @gladiator2014 so that you can add me to chat.
  • CrazedtitancatCrazedtitancat Member Posts: 4
    Join us. We are a silver 2 alliance that is about 2 months old. We have no minimum donations. Add me in game at Crazedtitancat.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Member Posts: 136
    My IGN is PEW PEW BOOM and line is pewboom001. We Run AQ Map 4x5 and some Map 5 on the first or second day and usually hit 80mil milestone. Last war we are in gold 3, pushing for gold 2. We just need you to be active and do join us. Line is needed, pm me if you're interested in joining.