**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ANNOUNCING P OOLS GAMBIBT BOSSD RUSH!!

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

webtswx said:

stop talking to yourself, mike

Can confirm that it is definitely not Miike and that he is driving him insane.
    Can we get an explanation of why you all are denying this quest? I think this should go live.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Welcome back Deadpo.... I mean Thrillson
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    ThaDevil said:

Drooped2 said:

Also I saw miike say one node qas just the games terms of service.
    Maybe that will get people to actually read them for once..

This is a good plan

Why should we read them when they get changed every few months to suit Kabams wishes.
    They've literally changed once.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Oh boy I finally get a word in before Miike closes the thread.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Still upset you stole my April Fools spotlight Thrillson. The 1* Boss Rush was an idea golder then Goldpool and YOU KNOW IT.
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Hamin said:

Welp.

Im.not sure I could be paid enough to stand in front of a fan and throw sh at it
    Would look interesting on a Resume though.
    My resume includes things like trained Sniper turned computer geek who ran a web firm while working with children in a daycare and a teaching children to code camp.

I suppose I should try and add that qualification...

But most read trained sniper.and just give me jobs
    Might get you a job with the CIA.....or Chuck E. Cheese. XD
    Are they really that different tho?
    Depends on who you Microchip. ;)
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Hamin said:

Welp.

Im.not sure I could be paid enough to stand in front of a fan and throw sh at it
    Would look interesting on a Resume though.
    My resume includes things like trained Sniper turned computer geek who ran a web firm while working with children in a daycare and a teaching children to code camp.

I suppose I should try and add that qualification...

But most read trained sniper.and just give me jobs
    Might get you a job with the CIA.....or Chuck E. Cheese. XD
    Are they really that different tho?
    Depends on who you Microchip. ;)
    Does chuck e cheese have laser tag. Cause I feel like I'm pretty well suited for this job
    Google says there's one in Vegas. Prime location for an investigation.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    With so many bugs in this update, I actually want deadpool to fail so that kabam rolls back the update lol.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Mr Thrillson, when is this content released, and what are our rewards? ;)
  • Don’t you know what could happen if you don’t read the TOS... Human Centipede, lol.

Or maybe that's what Thrillson is counting on. Wants to “build” his own personal gaming platform, running on... (well, let's not go there).
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

webtswx said:

stop talking to yourself, mike

Can confirm that it is definitely not Miike and that he is driving him insane.
    Can we get an explanation of why you all are denying this quest? I think this should go live.
    Because he doesn’t know how to make a quest.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Can we please get exactly 3.6k 6* shards from this side event please

Don’t you know what could happen if you don’t read the TOS... Human Centipede, lol.

Or maybe that's what Thrillson is counting on. Wants to “build” his own personal gaming platform, running on... (well, let's not go there).

Still can't believe that Movie was successful enough to make 3 installments. Then again, success is not required. Look at Sharknado.

• Still can't believe that Movie was successful enough to make 3 installments. Then again, success is not required. Look at Sharknado.

Which 3-installment Movie ? My reference was to South Park.
    edited April 2019

Still can't believe that Movie was successful enough to make 3 installments. Then again, success is not required. Look at Sharknado.

Which 3-installment Movie ? My reference was to South Park.
    OH, God. I don't know how to tell you this....Human Centipede is a Movie. I'd suggest being of age, and strong-stomached, and looking it up on Google. XD
  • Haha, ok. Well the S.P. one at least was a human powered computer “tablet” (cough-cough). Appropriately related to this gaming system :smiley:

Haha, ok. Well the S.P. one at least was a human powered computer “tablet” (cough-cough). Appropriately related to this gaming system :smiley:

Ah, never saw that. Sorry for breaking the news. XD
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Haha, ok. Well the S.P. one at least was a human powered computer “tablet” (cough-cough). Appropriately related to this gaming system :smiley:

Don’t worry I got your reference 😂😂🙏
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Quick! Let's all create rdt and nerf threads to keep the mods away from this thread!
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★

Quick! Let's all create rdt and nerf threads to keep the mods away from this thread!

Sneak 100
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Was this supposed to be funny?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Don’t you know what could happen if you don’t read the TOS... Human Centipede, lol.

Sharknado is successful though
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    I hope this is actually gonna be a thing
  • that it will. let it happen.
This discussion has been closed.