**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Totally Not a serious Idea..

So with 5.2 having a role reversal node which reversed class relationships what about a rank reversal node so the now expanded roster of 2* can be insane. The node would Put 2* champions on par with 5* 3/45 champions lol and vice versa. Entertain that thought for a second :D

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    That ain't possible I think ... Since they can't just increase HP and attack in some champs randomly.
    Also, challenger rating.
    Not a good idea at all ...
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That would make it easier for newer players to beat than it is now
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Great idea lol
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    That ain't possible I think ... Since they can't just increase HP and attack in some champs randomly.
    Also, challenger rating.

Actually they could would just be a node that modifies augments 2* and essentially nerfs higher tier champions. Also not saying would be present for the whole chapter just one quest and maybe even one path in the quest that has staggered 2-5* champions so some fights are easy and some fights still difficult as you can't plow through them. Just to add a fun twist to things
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Remember the 1* or was it 2* Spidey (cosmic) I think in Act 3/4 somewhere lol
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I'd like to see an arena or event quest like this

Could be funny
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It's in act 4 @DarkestDestroyer
  • Options
    BangBangBangBang Posts: 1
    There should only be the best version of a character or hero, these multiple characters of the same hero is ****, it makes the game cloggy, messy with **** alternates. How many times are the new Thor or new hulk etc. gonna be changed over the years? Are you just going to add all of them?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,686 Guardian
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Also, challenger rating.

Actually, challenger rating is the only thing you could reverse on a rank reversal: class reversal doesn't reverse "class" it reverses the buff/debuff associated with class advantage and disadvantage. The only advantage/disadvantage that is actually reversible associated with rank would be challenger rating effects.

And a part of me would love to see this, just so I can see people complain about how the challenger rating reversal "wasn't working" because they couldn't destroy 5* champs with their 3* champs, since that's what a lot of people still think challenger rating does.