**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ETA and Communication on Fix to Growing List of Bugs?

There continues to be a list that seems to grow hourly of new bugs identified from the last major update. Many of the bugs confirmed to be unintended and being investigated. It has made basic game play in any type of events frustrating and making many of us not play the game like we normally like too.

ETA on Fixes
What is the time frame to fix these bugs? I know that is a loaded question but one that is time-sensitive with end of the March events and April events starting up. If no ETA, I will hold off on playing as I refuse to waste any resources due to these new bugs.

Communication to All Players
Is there a plan to communicate the issues to all players, not just those who have time to check these forums (which is a very small % of active players)? Even if just sending an in-game email to all linking to a Kabam forum post on the list of issues and ETA for fix would be great towards building transparency and trust between players and Kabam. Save players from wasting resources and understand the game-play they are seeing is not what Kabam wants us to experience.

Compensation
This update dropped on Day 5 of AQ, I'm sure everyone loved the Sentinel and backdraft intercept bugs for Day 5. Folks are trying to finish Fury and Monthly Quests, all with this growing list of bugs impacting basic gameplay. I'm sure many have used resources they normally would not have too.

Thanks for the read - Hoping we are back to normal game-play soon.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    why ask. They won't commit a date
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Superion iron man with special attack 2 always to block
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    You're posting in general while a lot of these questions were answered in the bugs sub forum.
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    Well where do I start...

ETA on fixes
    That’s on a need to know basis and quite frankly Kabam support believe we don’t need to know

Communication to all players
    Yeah right!! If I were to guess there nickname for us summoners is ‘ankle biters’ because that’s how far down they view us... eventually we will moan so much they throw us a manky bone (‘compensation’) and kick us away

Compensation
    Does everyone remember the overheating problem and their ‘compensation’ for that? If you think your getting anything for this your very well mistaken

Thanks and your welcome 😊
This discussion has been closed.