**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Should nightcrawler be banned from AW?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    No
    pdzcc3kxtcbj.png

There are numerous ways around him. Evade negating champs. 3 hit parry combos and bait the L1s. Learn to switch his modes. Hes not hard.
  • Options
    Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    No
    What you are asking is banning ppl from using one specific character which is good as a defender in AW. People can put all hyperion and Magik they have in the war after banning NC. What you suggested can not get what you wanted.
    If you want to increase the diversity of champions used in AW, you need to provide ideas or directions to Kabam directly. It is not our responsibility to improve the abilities of the champions.
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    No
    We have an alliance full of crawlers most of them R5 and I noticed they only get more than 1 kill if the enemy doesn't know how to fight. Even on a stun immune node they sometimes get 0 kills. Me personally find them slightly more annoying on a stun immune node but on any other nodes just parry and hit. Only way you get killed is if you mess up.
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    No
    He's not hard to fight unless his timer disappears.
  • Options
    SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Allowed for boss and mini boss only
    If they fix his mode switch not working then I'm ok with having him
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    No
    Sorry to say it like this but banning a champ from AW just because he is tough is a terrible suggestion.

Honestly this is worse than a nerf post.
  • Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    No
    Nightcrawler isn't a threat like he use to be. Once more people have figured out that by causing him to switch fighting stlyes to shut down his evade, he has become cake for most.
    Course granted, it is a bit tricky to get him to switch modes as he can still evade your attacks while he is blocking. But it can be done. I've done this many times.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No
    He's not overused in tier 1. About 75% of the champs you fight are mystic