**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should nightcrawler be banned from AW?

AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
edited July 2017 in General Discussion

Should nightcrawler be banned from AW? 149 votes

Yes
6%
AngelbaneAlfa_PigeonBadroseThebgj01SlySlySulaimanFoxhero007Bonecrusher76brillagiumklobberintyme 10 votes
No
85%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomDL864Bigdrail93tlhRotmgmoddyLagmelongtimeHiapeindexGamerDAVIDTHDakine86NevvBDARKLOKIRagamugginGunnerJustice_Evo_8LocoMotivesthetaman23SnakeEyes69Jimmy_Utah83Yelin547 128 votes
No, but restrict the amount allowed
6%
Noob_2yrsxtremegamerLeftTurnAlbqrqeAceDeMoNTendersquadCmbk96wizard365Ali18ShinyMew2RCunha 10 votes
Allowed for boss and mini boss only
0%
Suskanut 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No
    Why should he be banned? He's not a difficult opponent
  • Options
    It's more to the point that everyone uses him which makes the AW a little repetitive, I'd personally like more variety in the AW so I'd choose option 3
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    No
    So then eventually every champ will end up getting banned by ur logic
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    No
    I idea of no duplicate champs on d per bg group is interesting however. Might complicate things though when u go to set your dudes and it won't let ya.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    No
    No at top tiers people don't use him as much since everyone knows how to fight him. AW isn't a place for variety its all mystic champions , spidermen and icemen.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    No
    I take a NC over à Magik / Juggernaut DM 5/5 everyday
  • Options
    Because of Mystic Dispersion Yea
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    No
    Lol im just figth a NC one a boss node and kil him in one Go so why you wont Ban NC for war just tourn of he evade Thah not hard you need to laern to play him. He not esay etiher But. Just need a slow play game. Home u have game sens to this
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    No
    Sungj wrote: »
    No at top tiers people don't use him as much since everyone knows how to fight him. AW isn't a place for variety its all mystic champions , spidermen and icemen.
    I see way more Nightcrawlers then Spideys to be honest, and barely any Icemans.
  • Options
    No
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    playing around him, not that hard to beat, etc.
    that doesn't matter.

in its second post, OP says the reason to ban NC is because of overuse. so, even if NC is very easy to defeat, the thing is he gets picked way too often, and it makes AW repetitive/boring/etc
    Sirnoob wrote: »

OP's logic is "ban a champion when it's use percentage is extremely higher than everyone else"
    other champs will get banned, yes. from what i've been told: NC, Magik, Juggernaut, and i think Dormammu too.
    so yes, there already are other champs on the list.
    but no, they won't ban "every" champ.
    imagine: they ban NC, everyone plays Magik.
    they ban Magik too, everyone lays Juggernaut.
    They ban Juggernaut too, everyone plays Dormammu.
    and so on until the playerbase goes on like that and plays the next best champ AND ONLY that champ.
    i really doubt the playerbase would go through all champs playing them one by one until they get the whole roster banned

even if it did happen, it means there is something wrong that needed fixing. all AW matches having the same one champion with an apearance ratio way beyond everyone else? clearly something would have to be done

Reallly u doubt the playerbass would complain to ban a champ before nightcrawler people asked for Spider-Man to get banned before that ultron i've seen people ask for most mystics to get banned would it be fair to ban 80 percent of a class because someone does not like seeing them? that's the thing this playerbass complains about every thing if it's a challenge so banning a champ just because many use him would eventually get to the point of where gets extremely boring on defense and attacker go around killing everything

Remember many in this community still have yet to grasp that challenging content may be challenging and screech for it to be nerfed
  • Options
    No
    playing around him, not that hard to beat, etc.
    that doesn't matter.

in its second post, OP says the reason to ban NC is because of overuse. so, even if NC is very easy to defeat, the thing is he gets picked way too often, and it makes AW repetitive/boring/etc
    Sirnoob wrote: »

OP's logic is "ban a champion when it's use percentage is extremely higher than everyone else"
    other champs will get banned, yes. from what i've been told: NC, Magik, Juggernaut, and i think Dormammu too.
    so yes, there already are other champs on the list.
    but no, they won't ban "every" champ.
    imagine: they ban NC, everyone plays Magik.
    they ban Magik too, everyone lays Juggernaut.
    They ban Juggernaut too, everyone plays Dormammu.
    and so on until the playerbase goes on like that and plays the next best champ AND ONLY that champ.
    i really doubt the playerbase would go through all champs playing them one by one until they get the whole roster banned

even if it did happen, it means there is something wrong that needed fixing. all AW matches having the same one champion with an apearance ratio way beyond everyone else? clearly something would have to be done

Oh and if we're limiting defenders due to overuse I'm expecting attackers to get this treatment
  • Options
    SodapopheadSodapophead Posts: 24
    No, please play with a lower level alliance, you will be able to beat whoever you face and you won't be on here complaining.
  • Options
    SharkShark Posts: 28
    No
    AceDeMoN wrote: »
    It's more to the point that everyone uses him which makes the AW a little repetitive, I'd personally like more variety in the AW so I'd choose option 3

Once more people get better at fighting him and he stops getting the Defense kills people will change who they bring.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    No
    He's super easy to fight, parry and hit twice, maybe 3 times if possible.

Last hit being a medium.

Rinse and repeat = you win
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No
    If the good champs that are used a lot are removed then there would be no challenge in aw. I walk over any champ that isn't benefitted by 5/5 MD
  • Options
    PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    No

What is wrong with you why would you even think this is a logical proposal? Any and all champs released should be able to be used as and when desired otherwise what is the point of collecting them and investing in them?
  • Options
    Swati1111Swati1111 Posts: 5
    No
    No whats wrong with night crawler find a way to defeat him by ur skills than banning him
  • Options
    WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    No
    PlasmaKing wrote: »

What is wrong with you why would you even think this is a logical proposal? Any and all champs released should be able to be used as and when desired otherwise what is the point of collecting them and investing in them?

Lol he removed the comment after you quoted it. Now you look dumb, even though you probably were right.

But really, this may be the dumbest complaint I've ever heard. He's a good defender, so he's on defense a lot. I'm sure you'd place him if you had him. Many of us, including myself, have ranked up Nightcrawler for the sole purpose of being an AW roadblock. Do you know how many of us would flip if we couldn't place him? All of us.
  • Options
    WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    No
    Kabam doesn't need help screwing up the game. Don't give them ideas.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    No
    I'll take an Nc over just about any mystic. SL shreds him.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    No

Mystic dispersion doesn't affect nightcrawler
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    No
    I keep seeing these pathetic posts.....LEARN HOW TO PLAY!!!!! jeez
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    No
    It's not logical or feasible to ban a specific Champ from War.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Yes
    Have you seen his hero list? OG Ultron, 4* Ronin, Rhino and Cyclops and he's at level 17? Ban!
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155

Yeah you know what you are talking about. Lol
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    No
    i repeated what OP said, but looks like people still don't understand. let me try one more time:

to everyone saying "learn how to play" , "find a way to beat him" , etc

i repeat: how easy or hard he is to beat is not the problem. that's not the reason why OP wants him banned.

the real problem is repetitiveness, lack of variety, whatever you want to call it.
    even if he is extremely easy to defeat with an unleveled 2* , the conplain is that he shows up too often, which results in complains about the lack of variety in AW. lack of variety! that's the issue OP wants to adress

to quote a little something that ocasionally shows up in these kind of games: "what's the point of having hundreds of characters if only a small handful of them are used? "

There is always going to be high levels of repetition because some character are just simply better defenders. AW is a competitve aspect of gameplay so why wouldn't you place the very best defense. Limiting character counts would make much too easy especially at top tiers where even top defenders are quite manageable now. Lack of variety is just part of this gameplay and won't be changed because it would more negatively impact AW as a whole than postively impact
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No
    He's ridiculously easy to fight.
  • Options
    RopeyRopey Posts: 2
    After lots of painful fight and practice, I can sometimes kill a full health NC final boss by using Starlord.
    Practice makes perfect; you should try to beat it; it will make more fun