**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I Take my 3* Cable to 3/30 or my 3* Starlord

So I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place I don't know who to pick right now if anyone could give me some advice that will be helpful I will gladly take it

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Meh 3* dont matter. But by all means SL should always be on your top priority
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If you're torn about 3*'s, I'm assuming End-Game is not the current focus. Always try to Max all your 3*'s. Cable has Regen, so I would start with him. Good luck.
  • If you're torn about 3*'s, I'm assuming End-Game is not the current focus. Always try to Max all your 3*'s. Cable has Regen, so I would start with him. Good luck.
    Meh 3* dont matter. But by all means SL should always be on your top priority

Thanks guys for the help
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    So I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place I don't know who to pick right now if anyone could give me some advice that will be helpful I will gladly take it

Go get some 4*s you weak piece of ****
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    If your Starlord is duped, he will help you greatly in taking down higher PI bosses in quests.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    With 3* champs you either max them orleave them 1/10 for sandbagging arena fights 9-13. It is so fast and easy to level 3* you shouldnt worry about which one first because its simple to do bothon same day. Id be more focused on getting 4*s though if i was you. Good luck. If you can only do 1 id recommend SL