**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it Me or is this EQ Is Harder than before EQ

I have Been Playing for almost 2 and half years i never got these bugs and these type of EQ its madness and anhilus is pain in the A** and i dont own a counter Human torch and that guy is there everywhere is last chapters its getting very bad for low people as myself . Anyone else feels like this

Comments

• Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    HT feels hard because dexing that SP2 feels near impossible. Fortunately I have void and IM, otherwise he would probably be unbeatable for me.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    The sp2 isnt to bad to dex just takes some practice. 2 options that worked great for me against him were void and Rulk
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Difficulty all depends on your roster. One month can seem easy because you have the correct champs to make it easy and the next can be hard because you don't have those champs. So far, this one seems a little harder for me, but should be manageable.
  • Options
    Ch1efster said:

Difficulty all depends on your roster. One month can seem easy because you have the correct champs to make it easy and the next can be hard because you don't have those champs. So far, this one seems a little harder for me, but should be manageable.

This.

It's all dependent on roster. Strength thru roster diversity is the key.
  • Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    but lags are killing me like hell
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    chunkyb said:

Ch1efster said:

This.

It's all dependent on roster. Strength thru roster diversity is the key.
    Now, they just need to make t2a, t4cc and t5b more available so I can rank up more champs on my diverse roster. At least t2a and t4cc to r4 more 5* champs. They have been doing that a little recently, hope it keeps going up.