**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 5* featured

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★

New 5* featured 113 votes

Good and going for it
2%
LrrrrpoknjnuuuVassili24 3 votes
Good but not going for it
2%
GroundedWisdomAakashCrazyjack719 3 votes
Bad, may go for it
15%
ArcDeAngelusRagamugginGunnerthetaman23Mr_PlatypusHort4Jank39ThatGuyYouSaw235SyndicatedDTMelodicMetalMy_SuperiorNoob2435V1PER1987Count_WillisErsomillerwingedWarrior2099Thanos_CarFeloussseBenQcSlayer 18 votes
Trash
46%
ThatweirdguySiliyoBungy84Carnage313belli300StewmanCristalmanJimmyJohnJonesPcc880New_Noob168Il_JooOWinner12344321Alex13369RotellySolrac_2Mystix13Mqc19StarSciNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESixshot1 52 votes
Worthy of a meme
32%
LeNoirFaineantTimone147INTEGRALJadedBubba6161allinasheskhehmistJohnyzeroabhi7215Greifmaster911Savio444SceptilemaniacCrimsontide1616Tasty_Yum_YumsWorknprogressRasiloverMaicoñ97SantaGulkJohn757UlysseOdysseus75 37 votes

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Now we know why they didn’t want to tell us. Talk about garbage
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Bad, may go for it
    It sucks really bad but I really want Havok and struck out with his FGMC. So.... I’m screwed.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Worthy of a meme
    I'm not that upset. I've pulled a featured champ 3 times and one of them was Red Skull. I can pull trash just fine for 10k shards. Don't need to burn an extra 5k to get it done.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Bad, may go for it
    zeezee57 said:

V1PER1987 said:

It sucks really bad but I really want Havok and struck out with his FGMC. So.... I’m screwed.

You going for it to try for him? I was going to for Thing but that base pool is too awful for me. Went basic instead. Whoever decides the base pool on these needs a new line of work cause they suck at this.
    Yeah unfortunately so. I will have 3 featured crystals worth when it drops. 8/24 I could live with so if just one of them is one of the eight I’ll be happy.
  • Bungy84Bungy84 Posts: 26
    Trash
    I have thing and Medusa at sig 200 so I’m sure I will pull them and a bunch or cyclops and rhino’s. Looks like I’m unhealthily hoarding for another 3months
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Worthy of a meme
    Worst featured ever?
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    A featured crystal should be 8 god tier champs (out of the 32 or so available), 8-12 mid to Demi god champs and 4 meme caliber champs. This one is very unbalanced to the point no one will buy. Even if it was 10k crystals i am not sure I would buy!
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Bad, may go for it
    I need Medusa :(
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Bad, may go for it
    I'll be going for it. I want to awaken Havok, I have an AG for Cpt marvel. Would happily accept Fury, Thing or Sinister. It's just the rest I have zero use for. The only two other decent champs Medusa and GR I already have awakened. Ultron would be ok to, but I'm well and truly set for AQ.

I blame Havok, if I didn't like him so much I'd happily skip this.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    Worthy of a meme

I'll be going for it. I want to awaken Havok, I have an AG for Cpt marvel. Would happily accept Fury, Thing or Sinister. It's just the rest I have zero use for. The only two other decent champs Medusa and GR I already have awakened. Ultron would be ok to, but I'm well and truly set for AQ.

I blame Havok, if I didn't like him so much I'd happily skip this.

I'm so with you on that man I badly want havoc but I may go basic as I will probably pull Kamala and rhino knowing my luck
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Where's the "worthy of a meme, but I may still go for it" option?

Would love to have several of them, but the "mid-tier" aspect gets worse with every featured crystal...
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Worthy of a meme
    My only choice is go for it or hoarde for another 3 months unfortunately. Have around 250k shards, have havok and cpt marvel awakened already, have fury but unawakened, but there's only like 2 champs from basic pool that would help me at all that I don't already have so basics are even more useless for me
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Worthy of a meme
    I want thing and to awaken Fury but man the rest is so bad
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Bad, may go for it
    2/3 of the champion pool is complete and utter trash but the other 1/3 looks good. Even though there's a high chance of getting something that isn't optimal, I've had a streak of luck with my 5* openings, Magik, Domino, Ghost, Ultron (He isn't god, but he's still good), Medusa.....call me delusional but I'm still going to do it. Wish me luck my comrades
  • SozubuSozubu Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike I already double duped my god tier Cyclops from the featured crystal released in Oct 23rd last year. Any chance you can talk to the guys to switch him out so I can save myself the heartache of getting him again?

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Trash
    I hoard out of spite
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Trash
    It's pretty trashy. Will only go for a couple to try to dupe my Thing
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Bad, may go for it
    High Risk type of roster......
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Quite ok actually
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Btw, why would KABAM wanna stop announcing a new 5* featured crystal? Not like we can't see them when a new one rolls in.
    Unless they wanna hide that too except the 6 featured champs?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Good but not going for it

Btw, why would KABAM wanna stop announcing a new 5* featured crystal? Not like we can't see them when a new one rolls in.

From what I gather, they want to steer away from contributing to people hoarding Resources. Obviously they can't stop people from saving if they want, and people will see what's in it when it comes out anyway, they just want to choose another method to make it known.
    Don't shoot the messenger. That's just their own comments on it.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Trash

Their dedication to being more transparent is to apparently let us know what information they're going to stop providing to us.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Trash
    Sozubu said:

@Kabam Miike I already double duped my god tier Cyclops from the featured crystal released in Oct 23rd last year. Any chance you can talk to the guys to switch him out so I can save myself the heartache of getting him again?

No, they won't switch him out. It's why they have two Cyclops champions - this way they can keep their promise to never include the same Champion in consercutive crystals. Miike saying in another thread that he wouldn't call them garbage filler is a joke. Obviously they're never going to give us a featured crystal without these horrible garbage characters