**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic all die

Now the Mystic Defensive Champion will disappear in the Confederate War. Because it will all die so easily in the human torch Nova Flame.

Comments

• Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    I think he said that all mystic champions used on defense are useless against the human torch
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Havok and Captain America IW also work well.
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Lol @ the Confederate War. I know it was probably meant to be alliance war, but I like the way it translated. Makes it sound like part of the plot to a show lol
  • Options
    solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    Domino and red hulk works perfectly against human torch. Finished 100% uncollected. Really easy this time.
    Although the synergy is broken, but okay.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Kenny292 said:

Lol @ the Confederate War. I know it was probably meant to be alliance war, but I like the way it translated. Makes it sound like part of the plot to a show lol

Robert E Lee: Mephisto, Mordo, Magik... I need y'all to hold yer ground. Them damn yanks are up ta sumthin.

Meanwhile...

Ulysses S Grant: All right, boys. I know them rebels are sporting a heavy Mystic blockade thanks to Heimdall. Blade, Ghost Rider, Sparky, Void and Human Torch... I need you fellas to wipe them out so the rest of our calvary can storm their Dorm stronghold.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    RHulk is mvp against HT. He buid charges so fast.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian
    Hamin said:

Kenny292 said:

Robert E Lee: Mephisto, Mordo, Magik... I need y'all to hold yer ground. Them damn yanks are up ta sumthin.

Meanwhile...

Ulysses S Grant: All right, boys. I know them rebels are sporting a heavy Mystic blockade thanks to Heimdall. Blade, Ghost Rider, Sparky, Void and Human Torch... I need you fellas to wipe them out so the rest of our calvary can storm their Dorm stronghold.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Is this a prophecy
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Hamin lmao