**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void in current event quest is so overpowered and difficult to pass than usual difficulty

Void in current event quest is so overpowered and difficult to pass than usual difficulty 26 votes

Yes
11%
Priest64Nikhilgforcefan 3 votes
No
88%
GroundedWisdomTheManMythLegendTerraThereticJohnyzeroLvernon15ManChildCarlos2504MrTicTac19992008NairvehlDonnymeijJayProngsIncitatus666XxLoganTDCxXB_Dizzle_01VoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDemitriMFred_JoeityChampSlayer 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    No
    It really depends where you're at, but the Fight is pretty straightforward if you have strong enough Champs. Just don't use Buffs, or Dexterity. I used Hawkeye, and relied on Parry/Block. Don't Evade.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    The fight is fine, there are tons of counters out there
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    No
    1 shot every time with Blade/GR. Nothing difficult about a buffet node.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    No
    They wouldn't release content that is too hard or impossible.
    It might not be for you, or you might need to grow your roster and mastery more.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    No
    Well it's different due to how you play but there are a few counters/effective Champions to use. Champs that don't get buffs is the best way. Hawkie is a excellent choice. Or a champion who can constantly heal block Void. I cheesed him with a sparky but it took some tries
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    No
    I beat him with suicides on, this fight is not difficult.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    No
    It’s kind of annoying to have a 15% buffet, but it’s doable as long as you don’t use dex and don’t have any natural triggering buffs