**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Korg as AQ boss

What about Korg as AQ boss?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    April fool's is over y'know
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    It would be a great way to practice fighting against him since he’s the most annoying defender in AWs...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    no, aq doesn’t need to be any harder, it’d turn into either a really annoying fight with bs damage back as bosses have insane attack, or you have omega red and havok
    Duel targets for Korg exist that are at same level as bosses if you look really high up in leader boards. AQ don't need to be harder than it already is. But I bet kabam will put Korg or Sinister as AQ boss next season because they know we hate fighting em
    Terra said:

Duel targets for Korg exist that are at same level as bosses if you look really high up in leader boards. AQ don't need to be harder than it already is. But I bet kabam will put Korg or Sinister as AQ boss next season because they know we hate fighting em

Duels are without nodes and you are without synergies.
    Duels are 16.000 at best. Even by using a 4 star they are too much easy to defeat.
    AW bosses are 40.000+ and with nodes. The music is way different.
    Except for AQ7, doing AQ is really boring. Too easy.
    But mine was just a suggestion. If you struggle to defeat a Kingpin maybe I’m just underrating my skills.
    A Korg is a much more difficult enemy than kingpin is. Kingpin can be soloed by skill alone. Korg requires counters or you are gonna die. Kabam has been pushing to make AQ more rewarding than Aw which I don't have a problem with.
    I disagree. Against Korg you don’t NEED counters. You only need to change your way to play.
    Of course, if you use certain champions it’s easier (Dormammu, Strange, Havok), and with other is harder (Spiderman Stark), but the key to play him is to adapt your way to play. And this can be refined if we’re forced to face him in AQ.
    I defeated a debuff immune duped 3/45 Korg miniboss (~25.000) in AW using a 3/45 duped Spiderman Stark without being kill once. I lost life? Yes, a lot. Was it easy? Absolutely not.
    But I did it, so it’s clear that you don’t NEED to use counters against him.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Yeah sure, let's hope Kabam makes an exclusive map for you and your alliance with Korg Boss :)
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Practice on this guy...

edited April 2019

Practice on this guy...

Too easy. No nodes, just 15.000 rating.

Yeah sure, let's hope Kabam makes an exclusive map for you and your alliance with Korg Boss :)

Let’s hope so then!
    simolaz said:

Practice on this guy...

Then use a max 2*

simolaz said:

Practice on this guy...

Then use a max 2*

It’s not the point.
    First of all, maybe I don’t have the 2* version of all my 4*-5*-6* characters. Some of them don’t even exist.
    I tried using my 3*, but I can not test the synergies (if I use Ghost, it matters). The game is actually evolved since the beginning: now synergies are everywhere.
    I can not test the influence of certain nodes (debuff immune, or stun immune). Since Korg is going to be the most common AW boss, having him as AQ boss would be useful.
    Sadly, people prefer easy rewards instead of opportonities to grow up, or challenging battles.
    If you are that hungry for a challenge go into Aw with 1 stars and head for the nearest Korg. There is one thing to enjoy the game, another to want a challenge that is not needed. Korg in the maze a while back would have been perfect for you. If you are that desperate for a challenge join up with the top alliances then
    simolaz said:

simolaz said:

Practice on this guy...

Then use a max 2*

It’s not the point.
    First of all, maybe I don’t have the 2* version of all my 4*-5*-6* characters. Some of them don’t even exist.
    I tried using my 3*, but I can not test the synergies (if I use Ghost, it matters). The game is actually evolved since the beginning: now synergies are everywhere.
    I can not test the influence of certain nodes (debuff immune, or stun immune). Since Korg is going to be the most common AW boss, having him as AQ boss would be useful.
    Sadly, people prefer easy rewards instead of opportonities to grow up, or challenging battles.
    Sorry, I did not get your point here, you mention that a 5* 5/5 duped, korg, 15000 rating with no nodes is to easy for you.

I suggested that you fight him with a 2*, you can even discard the class advantage if you want. This way you have no room for errors.

You can even play without using parry. Now thats a challenge!

It ain’t about easy rewards, or the lack of opportunity to grow in this game.

What I am suggesting is a challenging battle. On top, you can’t use your Synergie to gain an advantage.

That’s all bro!