**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thing unfair?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Most of mcoc is unfair 😝
    I normally just get him to 15 rock charges and bait his sp1 or sp2 and they reset and rinse and repeat
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Most of mcoc is unfair 😝
    Actually you can do that, if you use that Thing
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    What's with the necromancers?
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    No it is not
    Hes a tough champ and a hard one to fight but not unfair. Its only unfair in arena before the infinite streak where he never throws his specials
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    No it is not
    It's completely fair. Seems like a lot of people have a problem with him, but not too many people complain about Spider-Man (Classic). But there are less counters for him! For an evade champ, you either need ability accuracy reduction or true strike. For Thing, you have She-Hulk and ability accuracy reduction, but any bleed champ works just as well. I destroy him with Blade all the time. Even for any run of the mill champ, watch his rockstacks and your timing when you bait specials, and you're all good. You can disagree with me if you want. I'm not saying it's easy for everyone, but it is for me. The champs that I can't fight well are the ones with unavoidable damage like duped Domino, Korg, etc.
  • Options
    mayonnaise_69mayonnaise_69 Posts: 1
    edited November 2020
    Yes its unfair
    I don’t think that all of you saying that thing isn’t unfair have even fought him unless he got huge buff in 2020 than last year
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

I don’t think that all of you saying that thing isn’t unfair have even fought him unless he got huge buff in 2020 than last year

welcome to the forums, don’t necro old threads
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    ......and a great gaping maw appeared in the ground, and from the beyond, a Thread emerged.
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    No it is not
    Thing is actually a fun fight and very easy with practice
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    No it is not
    Honestly, the key for fighting, The Thing is hitting into his block in my opinion, if he's at 15 Rock Stacks and under 1 Bar if you hit into his block it will give him Power and not trigger his Unstoppable. That's the most important thing I found that I needed to remember. Everything else was simple.
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Stop reviving
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    I don’t think he/ she still needs help it’s a old thread.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    No it is not
    Do. Not. Revive. Old. Threads.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    No it is not
    Git gud
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    No it is not
    Well why not kick it when it's dead already:

"Boohoo I cant just parry-5hit combo forever and I have to actually respect some mechanic that champs have, thats so unfair, biased, need nerf compensation or I quit"

Thats what this post is. Or was anyway...