**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Three Minute Timers in AQ and AW should be scrapped!

I'm of the opinion that the 3 minute timers in AQ and AW should be gone at this state of the game. I am tired of how the game will, "Cheat" me out of precious life whenever it wants too. The lag problem effects the three minutes that you have to fight, and will either start you with whatever time you have left, or none at all. Resulting in a TIME-OUT, and 1/2 your life gone. Even without a single punch being thrown!! KABAM can you at least consider this ideal to implement. Cause in my opinion, 3 minute timers has no place in the game. Especially when you have 24 hours to complete the Map/War, and plenty of energy in the course of a day to move. Why is there 3 minute timers on a mode of play that covers a whole 24 hour period? I just don't understand the logic behind it. Can someone please elaborate.

Comments

• SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Everyone is ok with 3 mins.. Why do u need more than that? Try finishing opponents within 3 mins like everybody does... Its a cool challenge
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I made a post on this few weeks ago. You don't even get a full 3 min, you get 2 min and 56 seconds
  • Priest64Priest64 Posts: 56
    If you've read my post @Suvendu I'm also talking about lag issues too. I've gotten several time outs recently, and I'm of the opinion that at this state of the game. It is no longer needed. Especially when you have a whole 24 hour period to fight the whole map. 3 minute timers are for what? Please elaborate, so I may be of the same knowledge as you sir/ma'am?
    @KRONOSDOUBLE 2 minutes and 56 seconds is a blessing. I'm starting AQ and AW matches with either 1 minute and 34 seconds left, or a pure TIME-OUT! With 1/2 of my health gone for nothing.
    Suvendu said:

Everyone is ok with 3 mins.. Why do u need more than that? Try finishing opponents within 3 mins like everybody does... Its a cool challenge

Oh let me reiterate. I'm getting Time outs, losing 1/2 my health, and I'm of the opinion that a 3 minute timer has no place in the current state of the game. I'm not talking about energy timers, but the timers for the fights. It has no place, or whenever they're going through a buggy patch, or serious lag issues? (Which is every month) they should either relax the timers(make them longer), or just scrub them!
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Priest64 said:

Suvendu said:

Oh let me reiterate. I'm getting Time outs, losing 1/2 my health, and I'm of the opinion that a 3 minute timer has no place in the current state of the game. I'm not talking about energy timers, but the timers for the fights. It has no place, or whenever they're going through a buggy patch, or serious lag issues? (Which is every month) they should either relax the timers(make them longer), or just scrub them!
    @Priest64 I have not heard of that issue. Sounds more like its either a bug with your game or you are failing to play on time once the match starts.
    Priest64 said:

If you've read my post @Suvendu I'm also talking about lag issues too. I've gotten several time outs recently, and I'm of the opinion that at this state of the game. It is no longer needed. Especially when you have a whole 24 hour period to fight the whole map. 3 minute timers are for what? Please elaborate, so I may be of the same knowledge as you sir/ma'am?

@Priest64 3 mins timer is for higher level of challenge... Almost everyone can take down aw nodes if theres no timer ticking.. Its a psychological pressure... In another word more challenging... To finish fight within 3 mins and grabbing 3 attack bonus..

Lag issues are there yes but that has nothing to do with timers.. Even if theres no timer, lagging can kill an attacker... Mixing lag issues with aw timers isnt logical... But hey thats my openion.. You may not agree with me..

I opened a thread in suggestion, in my views that should reduce lagging in game.. But unfortunately no one participated in that discussion..not even mods.. So am digesting that my openions dont hold much imp...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    @Suvendu There have been many posts regarding having options for lower Graphic Options, less “flashy” movements in background, etc. Hopefully someday they will consider them.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I like the timer. It actually helps me sometimes.

@Suvendu There have been many posts regarding having options for lower Graphic Options, less “flashy” movements in background, etc. Hopefully someday they will consider them.

Yeah hoping so mate.. Looking forward to it..
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Priest64 can you post a video? It sounds like your game is unplayable. I have zero lag issues and I get that others deal with lag but I've never heard of lag resulting in having only a short time to fight. Not saying you are wrong, but I'd like to see it.