**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you freaking kidding me?

Comments

• Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Why not just bait the initial L2? Some goofy stuff on here.

Would have done that with ease if the framerates were not dropping drastically while his specials :)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah I had trouble with that in Master. I did it, finally, but it's the AI and the lag. You go to Evade, he speeds up and whiffs you.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Would have done that with ease if the framerates were not dropping drastically while his specials :)
    Just like the DH quest, if you have lag this can be impossible to deal with. Thankfully I don't have lag.
  • Options

Just like the DH quest, if you have lag this can be impossible to deal with. Thankfully I don't have lag.
    You rarely do. I'd sell 3 pints of blood for your device. XD
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Which blood type...
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Which blood type...
    You know, I can't remember. Positive, A or B. It's been so long since I've known. Hahaha.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Is it one of those types of champs again?
    I’d not really seen any complaints so had no idea, thought everyone was being ridiculous πŸ˜‚
    Luckily my little ol’ 3 year old phone keeps on chugging along with none of these lag issues.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just use my spark there. I feel he's the best guy for this particular torch. Go in for 1st parry and heavy. Comes down to just below 1 power bar. Get spark to 7 to 8 poises and then take him down. It took me only 24 hits 1st run and 20 hits 2nd run. But that's with r5 5 star spark. But he's a solid option there. Goodluck
  • Options
    I mean, there are lag issues, and the AI is sped up and set to Intercept whenever it feels like it, but specifically, HT is buggy. More so after 21.1.1. Not nearly as bad as DH. It's just hit-or-miss. It's like farming RNG, you have to keep trying Fights before the AI and controls both cooperate.
  • Options
    I mean, we can intercept whenever we like too tbf.
    Most questionable thing AI does (thats new and I don’t believe intended) is the way they can trigger a special at any point whilst you’re attacking into their block - which is often used to build charges with sentinel and masacre, and to push them to L2 at times.
  • Options
    I’ll agree about their recovery speed being far too high, can’t agree with them speeding up as I’ve never seen that and all I can imagine is all the moves being increased speed whenever it wants to.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I’d not really seen any complaints so had no idea, thought everyone was being ridiculous πŸ˜‚
    Luckily my little ol’ 3 year old phone keeps on chugging along with none of these lag issues.
    Johnny Storm with power start 2 will kill you if you can't evade his SP2, and if you lag you can't. @GroundedWisdom I run an iPhone 7+. Probably going to upgrade soon but it runs the game just fine.
  • Options

I’ll agree about their recovery speed being far too high, can’t agree with them speeding up as I’ve never seen that and all I can imagine is all the moves being increased speed whenever it wants to.

It's very that. Varying speeds, coupled with lagging controls.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They secretly work for Apple and make the game so you need the latest iPhone, duh

Nah becasse iPhone XS Max hav massive lag to.
  • Options
    Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55 β˜…

I just use my spark there. I feel he's the best guy for this particular torch. Go in for 1st parry and heavy. Comes down to just below 1 power bar. Get spark to 7 to 8 poises and then take him down. It took me only 24 hits 1st run and 20 hits 2nd run. But that's with r5 5 star spark. But he's a solid option there. Goodluck

I don’t doubt sparky is a good option, but the best option against human torch is red hulk. He absorbs all incinerate damage, and the more incinerate human torch throws at him, the stronger rulk will hit😏πŸ’ͺ🏻
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Dshu said:

I don't post my Account, for obvious reasons.
    I'm using an R4 5*. I tried building Power through hitting him in time to take down the 2 Bars, but that took too long. I ended up using a combo of hitting and Blocking to build Power. If he fires the L2, and you Block, you're fine. Still haven't been able to Dex him since he's so laggy. Basically, if you can get to your L1 without being burned to a crisp, you can keep him under control. Going in with full Health and an R4 means you can get there without dying, unless you get hit with Incinerate.

How do you deal with the added power gain from cornered when you use the special 1. Any attack while bleed is active would give more power than you stole. Are you using this method to get past heroic master or uncollected?
    OH Cornered. You're right, I was talking about Master. Missed that part. It worked on Master. I'd suggest Quake then. I'm still sitting at Chapter 3.1 because I'm working on Exploration of Master first. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Even on master there's the cornered node @GroundedWisdom
  • Options
    Geoqui21 said:

I don’t doubt sparky is a good option, but the best option against human torch is red hulk. He absorbs all incinerate damage, and the more incinerate human torch throws at him, the stronger rulk will hit😏πŸ’ͺ🏻
    You are right. But I did say THAT particular torch. Just because it's on power bar 2 ready. With spark just go in parry heavy and he's down to less than a bar. With rulk you atleast need to evade his sp2 which itself is a big practice in itself. You might get wrecked occasionally. But as you said, rulk is right up there.
  • Options

Dshu said:

I'm using an R4 5*. I tried building Power through hitting him in time to take down the 2 Bars, but that took too long. I ended up using a combo of hitting and Blocking to build Power. If he fires the L2, and you Block, you're fine. Still haven't been able to Dex him since he's so laggy. Basically, if you can get to your L1 without being burned to a crisp, you can keep him under control. Going in with full Health and an R4 means you can get there without dying, unless you get hit with Incinerate.

How do you deal with the added power gain from cornered when you use the special 1. Any attack while bleed is active would give more power than you stole. Are you using this method to get past heroic master or uncollected?
    OH Cornered. You're right, I was talking about Master. Missed that part. It worked on Master. I'd suggest Quake then. I'm still sitting at Chapter 3.1 because I'm working on Exploration of Master first. Thanks for pointing that out.
    This is really funny lol. πŸ˜‚. Well pointed out.
  • Options

Dshu said:

This is really funny lol. πŸ˜‚. Well pointed out.
    :p
  • Options

Dshu said:

Really? I just checked when he pointed it out and I didn't see it listed. Lol. I used Hawkeye either way. Took him down fine once I got him to throw the L2. I'll have to go look again. Lol.
  • Options
    No, it's not on the first HT, to the right. That's why. I'm in the middle of doing Exploration. That explains it.
  • Options

Johnny Storm with power start 2 will kill you if you can't evade his SP2, and if you lag you can't. @GroundedWisdom I run an iPhone 7+. Probably going to upgrade soon but it runs the game just fine.
    Fair enough, iPhone SE still runs the game with no problems specific to new champs.
  • Options

It's very that. Varying speeds, coupled with lagging controls.

I know you’re not willing to provide a video, but I find that hard to believe without seeing some kind of evidence tbh.
  • Options
    Well I'm certainly not making it up. Lol. I'm not a fan of it.
  • Options

Dshu said:

Really? I just checked when he pointed it out and I didn't see it listed. Lol. I used Hawkeye either way. Took him down fine once I got him to throw the L2. I'll have to go look again. Lol.
    Yeah, it's in 3.2( the 4 HTs there have cornered)
  • Options

Dshu said:

Yeah, it's in 3.2( the 4 HTs there have cornered)
    Yeah I saw it now. That explains why I was confused. I took the right when I did my Completion run. I always do a run through for Completion, then I go back to do Exploration in Chapter 1, etc. I hadn't seen the difference with the other HTs yet. My bad.
  • Options
    All I know is his L2 is ridiculously buggy, and it slows you down so you can't Evade.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cap iw, with tech (and other synergies): parry, heavy & block sp2. Tried a couple of attempts but couldn’t fully evade the sp2. Could be lag, could also be my noob skills.
This discussion has been closed.