**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are you freaking kidding me?

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Really getting tired of hearing quake this or void that or RH this.....we all get it they are good but you all seem to forget half the community doesnt own this champs so before you explain which champs are good just remember we all arent so lucky with rng.

Secondly i cant use quake bc on android she drops input and no one seems to take it seriously on fixing her.

Maybe post your champs. Most of the suggestions are the easiest ways to fight him
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Why nobody on all these videos is getting incinerated from hitting him and I am? Cannot find anything about that under his abilities

Does he have the smolder debuff he gets from you not evading last hit of his specials?
    Ya that was it, cheers. Used bleeder on cornered on purpose to push him to sp2 every combo, because I find it easier to evade than sp1 and it became easy time
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    xNig said:

Oh it’s not the controls seizing up bro. I’ve got clipped a few times when I got the timing wrong when I was evading it the first few times because I tried the third evade before the animation of the second evade finished.

Hence the game doesn’t register the third evade. Therefore you need to wait abit for the second evade to end, then swipe back for the third one.

No, they do, for me. I can't string 3 consecutive Evades. One or two, and by the third the AI closes in faster. Things have been messed up, that's what I'm trying to say. Lol.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

I'm done with this game...screw this month's event quest.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Dang, you guys got me wanting to try a vid now haha. What device are you using @xNig
    Ouch. Take the easy Path first.

I'm done with this game...screw this month's event quest.

Really you lost with a 5* corvus on your team. That's only 2 2 it gets a lot harder from there on out
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Dang, you guys got me wanting to try a vid now haha. What device are you using @xNig

iPhone 8+.

Dshu said:

One of the most frustrating things on the forum is someone giving advice that's either not from the content the question was asked about. A lot of this could be avoided if people read the initial post and commented from experience with what worked for them on the same content not lesser content. Videos are also a great help and you can crop out your name if you are worried about people finding you in game. You can also try to not breed that contempt but that's another topic. If you are struggling with the lag void or rulk are great options since you aren't taking the incinerate damage if you mess up. I've used ws to great success but I have a nearly max sig rank 4 5*. I'm not seeing a huge ramp up in the ai speed but I did notice the ai in master is much more defensive than the one in uncollected. Quake works well since you can just not hit him but you need some skills to pull that off. Good luck and happy gaming

One mistake from not knowing the other HTs were differently-Noded, and you still can't let it go. This is not the first time you've criticized my suggestions, in the last few days, no less. Let me alleviate some stress for you. If you look hard enough, you'll find mistakes. We are all Human.
    I'd hardly call it frustrating. It was a misunderstanding. Thanks for pointing out my errors. In the future, perhaps not focusing on what I say would be best.
    I wasn't calling anyone out in particular. If you feel offended by this I guess you have yourself to blame. There are several people who comment on content they have either not attempted, dont have access too, or just don't have a grasp of the content being discussed. In general it is very frustrating because people read suggestions and waste resources only to become frustrated because they followed advice that someone gave which was no help for the above named reasons. If you have been called out on other posts its probably because you were giving advice about content or champ options that was not helpful in my opinion. I believe you have stated several times everyone is allowed to post their opinions. I dont waste time flagging poor advice since people give plenty of it on the forum but I do try to point out incorrect advice and have no problem showing my account on the forum to show that it works. All I stated was for people to read the OP comment and give advice based off experience with the same level of game since each difficulty has different nodes attached. Good day and happy gaming
    edited April 2019
    It was a simple error. I offered what worked for me, on the first pass for Completion. I wasn't yet aware that the other Nodes were different. I would hardly call it defacing The Rosetta Stone. I also expressed appreciation for you clarifying it. However, it's grossly apparent that it was myself you were referring to, and even after I thanked you for clarifying, you made it a point to comment on how erroneous it is to provide something not useful. It might be best to learn to let things go like that. I'm afraid if your goal is to scrutinize the suggestions people offer, you will discover mistakes from time to time. I wouldn't want you to cause yourself any undue stress. Happy hunting.

It was a simple error. I offered what worked for me, on the first pass for Completion. I wasn't yet aware that the other Nodes were different. I would hardly call it defacing The Rosetta Stone. I also expressed appreciation for you clarifying it. However, it's grossly apparent that it was myself you were referring to, and even after I thanked you for clarifying, you made it a point to comment on how erroneous it is to provide something not useful. It might be best to learn to let things go like that. I'm afraid if your goal is to scrutinize the suggestions people offer, you will discover mistakes from time to time. I wouldn't want you to cause yourself any undue stress. Happy hunting.

Perhaps take some of your own advice and let it go. I wasn't directing the post at you but for some strange reason you seem to believe the forum revolves around you. There are plenty of posts where people give bad or incorrect advice. I'd love to see a vid of how the block to one bar of power and use Hawkeye worked on that node in uncollected. Tried that method with a rank 5 sl who has a much higher block proficiency and the damage getting to 1 bar of power nearly killed me. Bad or incorrect advice costs people units or resources and causes frustration and posts stating the game is a money grab. Yours was one of many. If you can't handle being criticized maybe take a break from the forum or learn to let it go. You seem to be the only one dwelling on this. Good day and happy gaming
    We literally just had a conversation in another Thread where you attempted to criticize the suggestions I gave, and here you are doing it again. I was the only one you corrected in this Thread. If you think I'm that obtuse, you're not looking at the facts. Moving on now.

Drooped2 said:

Dshu said:

NO I live in the upper midwest anyone who says the cold never bothered them anyways is a liar and cant be trusted
    I live in the northeast I agree the cold sucks
    Drooped2 said:

Dshu said:

NO I live in the upper midwest anyone who says the cold never bothered them anyways is a liar and cant be trusted

Drooped2 said:

Dshu said:

That was directed at his comment. Don't be so proud of yourself. You found ONE error. Congratulations. Enjoy it.
    edited April 2019

That was directed at his comment. Don't be so proud of yourself. You found ONE error. Congratulations. Enjoy it.

• AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Umm what's exactly is going on lol @GroundedWisdom @Dshu 😂😂
    The argument made me think back to the time when I had a fight with my girl lmao

Did it :)
    Good job, buddy!

Good job, buddy!

Thanks for the tips :)
    They did helped no matter what other say
    Only thing I need is time, and Energy of course. I'm chipping away at 3 Difficulties, then Bounties, then the Arena, AQ.....LOL.

Good job, buddy!

Thanks for the tips :)
    They did helped no matter what other say
    Anytime.

Only thing I need is time, and Energy of course. I'm chipping away at 3 Difficulties, then Bounties, then the Arena, AQ.....LOL.

I bought the refills lol
    Managed to do the heroic the day it was released and master in 1 and a half day
This discussion has been closed.