**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fix the FRAME RATE should be first priority

Android player here
Game is too slow to enjoy playing

Comments

• Hey there,

Can you let us know what Device you're using? This is not a platform specific issue and seems to be affecting different devices.

Also, please let us know what OS Version your device is on.
  • Riverbullet84Riverbullet84 Posts: 9
    Having the same problem on IPhone X, latest software.
  • SomthngClevrSomthngClevr Posts: 20
    Same here. iPad Pro 10.5, iOS 12.2. It’s driving me crazy fighting around and through the constant lag and/or timing issues.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★

Hey there,

Can you let us know what Device you're using? This is not a platform specific issue and seems to be affecting different devices.

Also, please let us know what OS Version your device is on.

Android version - Android 6
    Platform - MIUI
    Device - Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    Devices: Iphone 6s - latest iOS
    Game: latest update
    Frame rate slow down for 3/4 seconds at random
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Android 9 (March patch)
    Latest game
    Nokia 6.1 Plus
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    iPhone XS max frame rate sucks after last update for the game
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    iPhone XS Max
    Latest OS and latest game version

Frame-rate drops in many (not all) fights. Slows to a crawl sometimes. Becomes borderline unplayable. If this was the first time I played the game, I'd uninstall without second thoughts. That's how bad it is.
  • Perfect_jabPerfect_jab Posts: 73
    This is a problem on all devices, I have an android an wife has iPhone. Both have slower movements but AI seems to move way to fast
  • Roepotte40Roepotte40 Posts: 12
    Google Pixel 2 XL
    Android 9 (March 2019 Update)
    Latest Game Update

This has been the major issue that has yet to be addressed. I have posted my information with this on at least 3-4 threads with no real acknowledgment of the issue.
  • Hey gang -

Can y'all please head over to the proper thread below and fill out our provided template? This will be of great help to us in investigating these issues:

Android
    iOS

Thank you in advance!
This discussion has been closed.