**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

#TeamPopOneAtATime

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
So I've started opening Uncollected Arena Crystals. I open them one at a time, whenever I get to 10k battlechips (my alliance doesn't need donations), and I pop them open.
I've opened 3 of them so far, and two of them have given 225 units. (sorry I can't give visual proof; you'll just have to trust me I guess) Pretty cool right?
Anyone else in #TeamPop? Or even better, the new #TeamPopOneAtATime? What's your best pulls from popping crystals? IS BEING PART OF #TEAMPOP A GOOD LIFE DECISION???
I'm really interested in seeing what you guys have to say...

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Generally, I build up to 100k at a time then pop. I usually keep some "in reserve" so it is usually closer to 130k-200k that I pop them open 100k (10 crystals) at a time.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Since I don't want to do the EQ this month because of the frame rate and issues, I decided to grind as much arena as humanly possible. Sitting on 1.3 million battlechips. Aiming to get to 4 or 5 million and then do a half and half uncollected and normal arena crystal opening and see what I get.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'm still rocking the regular ones, and opening 5 at a time. Sometimes less.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I always pop crystals when I get them. Don't really see the point in saving unless it's for fun (which I've done)..

Obviously the RNG is the same, so whatever floats your boat is the way you should go.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I usually save up to 10000 then pop one. If I need units, I might spend all my gold first because I tend to get more units that way (probably just a coincidence)
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I was doing them one or two at a time each day as well with crazy success then the gifting event started and I didn’t get a single unit out of about 60 crystals. My luck has turned around in the past month and I’m getting about 300 to 400 units per 100 K BC batch openings (0 and a punisher last 100k) congrats on your recent luck but don’t be surprised by a drought 😂
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    WiMak said:

I was doing them one or two at a time each day as well with crazy success then the gifting event started and I didn’t get a single unit out of about 60 crystals. My luck has turned around in the past month and I’m getting about 300 to 400 units per 100 K BC batch openings (0 and a punisher last 100k) congrats on your recent luck but don’t be surprised by a drought 😂

Of course I'm expecting to never get a single unit ever again. But really though that would just mean more gold and I needs that sweet sweet shiny yellow stuff
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I save for half a mil usually, and then rip them all open 10 at a time. It doesn’t matter.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    OP, you talking about cherries?

Oh wait.. nevermind..