**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Vision Offer

@Kabam Miike

Any possibility of the 5* Vision offer coming back anytime soon? Been waiting for it for too long. Hoping for it to show up soon.

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Well, I don't know how you could possibly have been waiting all that long, since the last time 5* Vision was offered was about six months ago, but it is possible we could be seeing an offer soon. There was an offer for 5* Vision back on April 20 of 2018, and then again on October 20 of 2018, six months later. That doesn't mean that pattern has to continue, but it is possible.

If it is coming soon, and even if it is not coming soon, Kabam Miike isn't likely going to say. He would almost certainly be prohibited from saying even if he knew.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    I am still some units short, so will be hoping it comes later rather than sooner.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Is he even worth it anymore?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★

Yes, depends on where a Summoner is on game level. I am closer to lower mid-tier (what ever that is), so an awakened Vision is like pulling a God tier (also what ever that means). :)
  • Options

Yes, depends on where a Summoner is on game level. I am closer to lower mid-tier (what ever that is), so an awakened Vision is like pulling a God tier (also what ever that means). :)
    Whatever tier I'm at, I think he's still incredibly valuable.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I’ve always thought he was one of the most badass looking champs in the game. He’s cool. Some solid abilities. I just don’t ever see him making my squad for anything at this point.
  • Options
    SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    I need this offer. Will buy it.
  • Options
    Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    I still think he’s very valuable. He doesn’t hit incredibly hard, BUT on a three man team you can get double immunities, power control, and heal block all in one character. Hard to beat in my opinion. Oh and decent synergies too.
  • Options

One other thing before you buy him, his sig scales terribly. If you don’t have at least 100 I don’t think he gets a bar of power.

Here's how much power you get at sig 140:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wiTRx8IDnY

I just kept adding sig stones until I got a little more than one bar of power on the synthesis trigger. He scales much slower than the 4* version.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I prefer either 5* Black Widow or red Deadpool
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

One other thing before you buy him, his sig scales terribly. If you don’t have at least 100 I don’t think he gets a bar of power.

Here's how much power you get at sig 140:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wiTRx8IDnY

I just kept adding sig stones until I got a little more than one bar of power on the synthesis trigger. He scales much slower than the 4* version.
    Thanks. I remember being shocked by how low it was.
    The good news is this works both ways: fighting 5* Vision tends to be easier than fighting 4* Vision. That 5* Vision on Map 5 might as well be Vision AoU for all the power he gets from synthesis.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    5* Vision has been suffering from low damage and bugs with his power drain. His damage doesn’t scale well and his special damage is particularly low - nothing is there is no power drained.

He needs a several hits for damage to match his animations then the power drain for him to be competitive (barely). Maybe an animation speed increase ... maybe a crit increase or something.

There are bugs against Domino where he’s unreliable and no longer any sort of control champion. Add in new champions or updated champions like Venom and Vision has fallen off the bandwagon. Can’t power drain... can’t control (can’t damage).

Add in he’s a robot - bleed and poison immune isn’t as great as it used to be. There will probably be some passive bleed or poison character update so he’ll eventually take that damage too so wtf who cares now. No willpower or health regeneration. Average prestige... needs all 200 sig stones...

Not as bad as the Dr Strange bait and switch nerf, but I imagine quite a few people regret their $500 purchase now.

He desperately needs a tweak.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    it should be in 10 days.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

Nice Havok counter if you spam his special 1.

Personally I like AOU Vision better, but you know Kabam doesn't like to give us the champs in 5* or 6*
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★

Nice Havok counter if you spam his special 1.

Personally I like AOU Vision better, but you know Kabam doesn't like to give us the champs in 5* or 6*
    It's bugged in 6.1.6 - sometimes his power drain doesn't reset the counter properly... :(