**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentinel or Iron Man (IW)

Hey there,

I just got a 5* tech rank up gem from 3 to 4. I only have 3 good tech champs, Star Lord (already rank 4/55), Sentinel (duped, 3/45), and Iron Man IW (unduped, 3/45).

Should I go for Sentinel or IMIW? Or perhaps wait for other tech champions?

Thanks for the input.

Comments

• Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Sentinel! Ive got him as a r2 6 star! absolutely amazing champ!! depends on preferences though!

Waiting for Darkhawk or Ghost could also work in your favour... but sentinel is definitely worth it!

Alpha Scorpion
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Sentinel. IMIW has some niche uses in attack, but was designed as a defender. Unfortunately most players k ow how to fight him. I never lose to him anymore, unless I have a super terrible champ who I'd never bring. He is still good on a handful of nodes, but not good enough to sacrifice diversity.

Sentinel though. Double immune, heal block, shock, armor break, incinerate and even a regen if the fight is long enough. On top of that, the damage for such a utility champ is really high, especially on 100 analysis which is easy to get by doing 4-hit combos on the opponent's Block or by baiting the same special a few times if you have him duped. On 100 analysis he is a walking power reserve node too, so a lot of specials for you to use. He was my MVP for many A5 challenges. On top of that, he is a capable defender (not the best, but certainly not the worst).