Options

Sentinel or Iron Man (IW)

Hey there,

I just got a 5* tech rank up gem from 3 to 4. I only have 3 good tech champs, Star Lord (already rank 4/55), Sentinel (duped, 3/45), and Iron Man IW (unduped, 3/45).

Should I go for Sentinel or IMIW? Or perhaps wait for other tech champions?

Thanks for the input.

Comments

• Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Sentinel! Ive got him as a r2 6 star! absolutely amazing champ!! depends on preferences though!

Waiting for Darkhawk or Ghost could also work in your favour... but sentinel is definitely worth it!

Alpha Scorpion
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Sentinel. IMIW has some niche uses in attack, but was designed as a defender. Unfortunately most players k ow how to fight him. I never lose to him anymore, unless I have a super terrible champ who I'd never bring. He is still good on a handful of nodes, but not good enough to sacrifice diversity.

Sentinel though. Double immune, heal block, shock, armor break, incinerate and even a regen if the fight is long enough. On top of that, the damage for such a utility champ is really high, especially on 100 analysis which is easy to get by doing 4-hit combos on the opponent's Block or by baiting the same special a few times if you have him duped. On 100 analysis he is a walking power reserve node too, so a lot of specials for you to use. He was my MVP for many A5 challenges. On top of that, he is a capable defender (not the best, but certainly not the worst).