**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lady Thor

LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
So... I dont get the hate on her? I mean she has some nice stun combos, solid shock damage, and when awakened, an above average amount of crit hits... pulled her as a 5* duped on my other account and she wasn't that bad...

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I know right I have a 4 star one and the stun is insane. Too bad everyone thinks she's garbage
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    If you get to the sweet spot with her, she's great. You can Stun them, spam Heavy, and kill them easily.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Jaded said:

I have her 5* and 6*, she’s garbage compared to the other 71 5* on my roster and 8 6* 🤷‍♂️

Yeah. If you have a a ton of other 5 And 6* options, yeah, she's not really not someone you would choose for game modes, but if you just have 20 or so 5*, she's pretty solid
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

I have her 5* and 6*, she’s garbage compared to the other 71 5* on my roster and 8 6* 🤷‍♂️

There's always some Champ that's garbage when you compare them to another. Lol. Comparison game is a losing one.
    That’s how it has to work out. Comparing one champ to another in your roster. I can’t compare my champs to yours. So if she’s trash compared to 71 other 5* champs then she’s trash. Even if 10-15 champs overall may be worse then her, she’s still in the trash.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

There's always some Champ that's garbage when you compare them to another. Lol. Comparison game is a losing one.
    That’s how it has to work out. Comparing one champ to another in your roster. I can’t compare my champs to yours. So if she’s trash compared to 71 other 5* champs then she’s trash. Even if 10-15 champs overall may be worse then her, she’s still in the trash.
    That's a losing game. There's always going to be some Champ that will not compare to another in some ways. The problem with cherry picking all the highest-scoring is it doesn't make the rest useless by default.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Lady Thor is better than OG Thor atm. She's solid on her own but average in her class.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I love my lady thor, Maxed out 4* max sig. I save up almost 2 bars of power. SP1 and once you get the stun spam heavies and stagger the eff out of the enemy.. that rolling stun is really effective when it pops off properly..
    Play around with ROL WS and you can see just how effective it is.. with a high sig ability Buckys asleep for half the fight.
    Lady thor carried me thru Act 1-4 and allowed me to move past the wall i had hit in the content ( lacking powerful enough champs)
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

That's a losing game. There's always going to be some Champ that will not compare to another in some ways. The problem with cherry picking all the highest-scoring is it doesn't make the rest useless by default.

That mentality is exactly the reason people miss out on half of what's under their nose and feel so unhappy about their pulls. Lol.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Lady Thor is arena fodder, 5star rank2 max, because there are better 4stars to use mystic t4cc's on instead of bringing her up to rank3, and better 5stars to use t2alphas on instead of bringing her up to r4, I pressume in everyones roster. Assumption made on fact that she is at the very bottom when it comes to both utility and damage, so the only way one doesn't have any better champions than jane foster is if they don't have any other champions at all, in which case they will definietly get them before t4cc's and t2a's will start expiring, so it's smarter just to save these resources and wait because she won't take anyone anywhere in the game
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

That mentality is exactly the reason people miss out on half of what's under their nose and feel so unhappy about their pulls. Lol.
    No, as stated above if you aren’t honest with what you’ve been given you can waste hard earned resources.
    Define honest. You mean if they're not at the top of the most popular list, it's a waste. I disagree. You said if they're not first, then they're last. I don't agree with that approach at all.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

No, as stated above if you aren’t honest with what you’ve been given you can waste hard earned resources.
    Define honest. You mean if they're not at the top of the most popular list, it's a waste. I disagree. You said if they're not first, then they're last. I don't agree with that approach at all.
    I put forth a joke, and you blew it out of proportion. Jane foster isn’t worth any resources, except a 2/35 for arena 5*. A 4* isn’t worth anything and shouldn’t be brought up past 1/10. Even if someone has no 5* champs. That doesn’t mean they should put anything into ranking her up.
    If someone wants to, that's really up to them. I'm saying people should form their own views on Champs based on experience in using them, as well as feedback from others. I've used her since release, and she has her moments. Definitely not top of the list, but when used correctly, she can shine. My point is that people should spend time getting to know Champs before turning their nose up at them, and they will never do that if they always stick to the God Tier List.
    I would love to hear a single example of scenario in which thor jane foster truly shines

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

I put forth a joke, and you blew it out of proportion. Jane foster isn’t worth any resources, except a 2/35 for arena 5*. A 4* isn’t worth anything and shouldn’t be brought up past 1/10. Even if someone has no 5* champs. That doesn’t mean they should put anything into ranking her up.
    If someone wants to, that's really up to them. I'm saying people should form their own views on Champs based on experience in using them, as well as feedback from others. I've used her since release, and she has her moments. Definitely not top of the list, but when used correctly, she can shine. My point is that people should spend time getting to know Champs before turning their nose up at them, and they will never do that if they always stick to the God Tier List.
    I don’t know what tier list you speak of. I’m telling you from playing this game for almost 4 years that Jane foster isn’t worth a sniff. Take it however you want. But it’s the same advice I’ll give to anyone asking about her. I’m not speaking about only using champs from a tier list made from some random person. I’m also not saying people should only rank up based off a list someone made. I’m only speaking about Jane foster, she sucks. She doesn’t shine.
    She has attributes and downfalls like many. I've used her successfully.
    No doubt lmao, Im sure shes a real rocker in master mode and other tutorials
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★

I would love to hear a single example of scenario in which thor jane foster truly shines

That event I think it was 2 months ago, with when if you stun for 10 seconds or more consecutively, the defender died automatically. Forgot What it was, but I used her for that.
    That's more what I was referencing. If you can apply Shock and get them in a Stun, you can spam a Heavy and she does decent Damage.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Spam her heavy and she can actually take down ROL wolverine

https://youtu.be/pxLROpVh1qY
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Why is it that, when someone post something about a ''non-god tier'' champ, there is, always, someone who like to put negative comments?

If you dont like a certain champ, can you, please, let others like it, in peace.

'nuff said
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    If i recall she was mvp for Cap Marvel Clash Challenge lol

Jaded said:

Why is it that, when someone post something about a ''non-god tier'' champ, there is, always, someone who like to put negative comments?

If you dont like a certain champ, can you, please, let others like it, in peace.

'nuff said
    Sure, let people believe they have a great champ because she can stun lock. When in reality we would be doing them a disservice by not telling them the truth. Like it or not if people are free to like whatever champs, others are free to disagree.
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Jaded said:

I challenge you to name the 71 5* on your roster better than her. Go ahead with the 6*s too. Im betting you'r wrong as she is squarely a middle of the road champ that is much better than a large portion of "trash" champs.