**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 Unduped hyperion or duped proxima midnight

LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
Hey all

I pulled a 3-4 cosmic gem from variant and debating who to take up? Unduped hyperion or duped proxima. I have a 5/65 unduped corvus who id probably use a cosmic gem on so hype will likely stay unduped for a while. Would also make for a solid synergy team with corvus if I take up proxima she's also has much better prestige should she get ranked up further.

R4 Unduped hyperion or duped proxima midnight 19 votes

Unduped hyperion
68%
RobertkoStark78AlfaAanthoJayProngsjlamadisonStauntonFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDomoSlomoVinvickLion101Thicco_ModeYegnasairockkillmeASAP 13 votes
Duped proxima
31%
TerraSixshot1StevenDoran7RockypantherxFreeToPlay_21Slimeball 6 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Duped proxima
    Caveat, only if you can play her well. Hyperion is the better faceroll champ, but I find that he's not as overwhelmingly powerful unduped. You have poison immunity already, and I think Proxima's massive damage after ramp up may come in handy in 6.2 and beyond. Those story fights are getting long
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Thanks for the feedback guys took up Proxima for future content finished all the current content including variants, lol, act 6.1.

No regrets she hits like an absolute truck & I finally have a solid korg counter!
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Duped proxima
    proxima was the correct choice