**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are some that are not rude censored?

I can't believe this most of the time I use but and winds up censored or my whole text sensors,this is crazy

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Kabam uses a bot to monitor words. It's not finetuned at all, which allows for some bad words to be censored like @ss, while others can be worked around with use of small and large letters plus other symbols. The censor is just really bad. I feel it need improving. Like alot
  • LegendaryplayerLegendaryplayer Posts: 29
    edited April 2019
    But did you realize that it happens like about 55% of the time cause that's what am feeling,or maybe it's just a coincidence?who knows because what if kabam is doing that on purpose just to mess with us and it can be possible because their the ones who control everything.

But for let's keep it real here it's really annoying
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

But did you realize that it happens like about 55% of the time cause that's what am feeling,or maybe it's just a coincidence?who knows because what if kabam is doing that on purpose just to mess with us and it can be possible because their the ones who control everything.

But for let's keep it real here it's really annoying

It's definitely annoying. I stopped messaging in global chat because of unnecessary censorship. I remember once, the word "units" got censored lol seriously what the hell? I personally would rather see people swearing in my global chat then go through this disgrace of a censorship.
  • Agreed
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    does it censor Scunthorpe or Penistone?
  • Am sure it sensors both of them