**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicides or not?

Its probably been voted before. But please way your opinion. I'm split down the middle on this subject.

Suicides or not? 28 votes

Full Suicides
42%
ArcDeAngelusTeddersDevil5og10or_StrongNoob2435CUBRealAsianKingIk08TheSpicyKnightSquishyjrThe_4THvolrexDrLuV11 12 votes
No Suicides
57%
BigPoppaCBONEthetaman23BrainimpacterSpity68JoeCool23TerraBlubfish_666XxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3The_red_EclipseTheSquish671MaatttyyHaminThe_WatcherElite_Gamer_126 16 votes

Comments

• Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Here's my roster. It may aid in your vote.

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    You seriously don’t know the answer to this? Sorry, but LOL. Nice.

Yeah, dude. Suicides. You knew that already.

If you click on the champs abilities, you can actually read about their strengths.

What’s really gonna blow your mind is that you can turn them off and on whenever you want! You can even bring different teams into different content. It’s pretty wild.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    What do you mean turn them off or on?
    Kaladin_ said:

Have you ever played this game?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No Suicides

Kaladin_ said:

Don't be an ass.

You made it sound like you can just flip a button before a fight.

OP, suicides can be turned off by respeccing. As you probably know, once you unlock the mastery, it only takes gold or units to rank it up if you spec out.

On topic, I vote no. Suicides have their niche, but they are wholly inefficient in most of the gameplay.
    edited April 2019
    Hamin said:

Kaladin_ said:

Don't be an ass.

You made it sound like you can just flip a button before a fight.

OP, suicides can be turned off by respeccing. As you probably know, once you unlock the mastery, it only takes gold or units to rank it up if you spec out.

On topic, I vote no. Suicides have their niche, but they are wholly inefficient in most of the gameplay.
    Dude. He has multiple 5/65s. Including Iceman and Corvus. As well as an Ægon on his way. These are all suicide champs.

So, you are flat out wrong about that, but to also assume someone acquired a roster like this without understanding masteries and how they work is downright silly to me.
  • No Suicides
    I'm new to this game, what's a suicide?
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    No Suicides
    Suicides aren't worth it, just because of the fact that you have to reset your mastery tree every time you want to turn them off which costs about 50 units in total to get all my masteries from with suicides to without suicides
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    No Suicides
    @Elite_Gamer_126 Suicides are masteries that increase your damage output but you take bleed and/or poison damage and recoil damage. If you like high risk, high reward, use suicides.
    They are expensive to unlock, and they are not for everyone.
    Hope this helps.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    No Suicides
    @KinkyWizard1 You don't have to be rude. Not every one has every single ounce of information for this game. Just because he has 5/65s doesn't mean he still has questions, concerns, etc.
  • No Suicides
    @XxLoganTDCxX Thank you, that was very helpful.