**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman or venom?

I've got the t2a to rank up one of them to r4. Both of them are unduped. My only r4 right now is my duped KM and he's a beast.

Iceman or venom? 28 votes

R4 venom!
46%
MegaSkater6710or_StrongCharlie_SceneXxLoganTDCxXVoltolosRaiserCUBFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightHaminMay_The_WaySlimeballSchnoodle 13 votes
R4 iceman!
50%
BuckeyeKPunknownTerraOrcDovahkiinM1k0rinAKTEKSpiderCoolsScholiashadow_lurker22LordRaymond3DemitriMThanos_CarBLACKMILKTEA_88jediAF 14 votes
Wait for something better
3%
Barnes13 1 vote

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    R4 venom!
    He's so woke, bruh.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    R4 iceman!
    Double immunities and ice armor can help a lot as well.
  • jediAFjediAF Posts: 8
    R4 iceman!
    Iceman can be used in lots of different battles becoz of his immunities and armor
    his armor can save you from special 3 and lots of damage for careless player like me
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    R4 iceman!
    Iceman has a lot more unique utility, triple immune and a great sp3 tank, evade countering and some good dmg output aswell. Venom has great damage and bleed, but iceman for me outdoes him in utility. If you need a great immune and evade counter, and you dont have a sp3 tanker i’d go iceman.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★

Iceman has a lot more unique utility, triple immune and a great sp3 tank, evade countering and some good dmg output aswell. Venom has great damage and bleed, but iceman for me outdoes him in utility. If you need a great immune and evade counter, and you dont have a sp3 tanker i’d go iceman.

If I didn't have my KM it wouldn't even be a question but KM can tank a sp3 after using sp2 and I use the ws synergy so I get true strike every intercept. Evade and auto block are a thing of the past for me lol. But the immunities are nice though.