**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Filter by #s

Hello,

Isn't it time we were able to filter our champions by the hashtags ? With Variant #2 and now the Avengers quests, would be much easier to sort champions.

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Agreed
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    @Kabam Miike we gonna see that in the new update?
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    I think I would prefer a search bar. You could search by name or tag

If you had a filter option for each tag it would take up a ton of space in the UI
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    thats a good idea too, would simplify it very much
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    There have been several thread asking for a way to filter our hero roster by hashtags (#) and it’s basically been ignored.

This year Kabam has introduced Variant 2 and yet we still can’t filter our roster by #XL and #L champions. In the last few months, Kabam has introduced solo objectives that reward us for using a #symbiote hero, #avengers hero, etc....

At least give us the proper tools to view and filter out roster!!! We can’t even see hashtags when viewing the info for our champs (see below).

• SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    Tap attributes to see the tags. However, yes a tag filter would be nice.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    I am aware of where to find the tags. Still, they’re not even visible on the hero “info” screen.

If they’re going to throw out content that is hashtag specific, give us the tools to view and sort by hashtag. It would be a great feature that I’m sure all players would enjoy and welcome. Instead we get a way to sort unowned and owned??? C’mon!
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I just want a sticky filter for arena.