**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you guys working on a way to address bad RNG

I only get duplicates of 5 stars out of the cash deals seems like a bug to me and never pull any 5 or 6 stars out of 100 cavalier crystals while everyone else has better drop rates. Pulled Kamala out of featured which is probably the worst RNG you can have in that crystal then OML for the third time out of basic. Seems hard to get him 3 times but no domino ghost or capiw or venom the duck. Probably only account that doesn’t have one of those as a 5 star at this point.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I currently do not have Domino, Ghost, CapIW, or Venom the Duck as either a 5* or 6* champion. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of players of the game do not have those champions as 5* or 6*.
  • BadRNGmanBadRNGman Posts: 27
    Don’t you agree for kabam needs to do a better job then saying drop rates are fair and balanced when clearly they are not. No champ should be duped more than 1 time out of a basic if your missing a champ you desperately need
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure you understand how RNG works.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    RNG-Random Number Generator, if a computer generated the same number 3 times out of 10 or 100, then it is working perfectly normal, it's just bad RNG for YOU but not for the computer
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    BadRNGman said:

Don’t you agree for kabam needs to do a better job then saying drop rates are fair and balanced when clearly they are not. No champ should be duped more than 1 time out of a basic if your missing a champ you desperately need

Kabam doesn't say the drop rates are fair and balanced. They say they are random. A million people enter the lottery, one person wins. That's not "fair" in the sense that some people walk away with nothing and some with a million dollars. The *results* aren't equitable. But lotteries aren't intended to have equitable results. They are intended to have equal random odds of winning.

In general, there is never a single champ I desperately need. At any moment in time I'd be happy with a lot of different pulls. In the past, that number was even higher. But at the moment I'd be perfectly happy pulling 5* Archangel, Iceman, Magik, Sabretooth, or Dr. Voodoo as that would awaken those. I'd be okay with pulling Green Goblin (which awakens a useful defender), Hood (an underrated attacker), She-hulk or Spider-Gwen, MODOK, or Gwenpool (first time awakens for those). And I'd be happy pulling Domino, Ghost, Corvus, Thing, Rogue, Omega Red, Venom the Duck, The Champion, Aegon, Darkhawk, and Night Thrasher, none of which I currently have.

If you're looking for just one thing, you're probably going to be waiting for a very long time. Omega Red has been at the top of my list of pursuit champs for literally fifty pulls. But you're not supposed to be desperately trying for one single champ. If you are, this game is really not intended for you.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    You created a forum account just to post this...

Smh...
    Well just once I’d like to hit the RNG lottery while others hit multiple times a month. I’ve only ever duped champs from featured crystals never pulled a new 5 star clearly my account is bugged
    Trying to fight back against overly bad RNG
    When one account always has luck and one account doesn’t clearly the system is broken and they won’t admit it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    When one Account has luck and one doesn't, that means the RNG is working exactly as it should.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Another "complaining about RNG" post, how lovely, it's random bro, you get what you get so get used to it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    BadRNGman said:

When one account always has luck and one account doesn’t clearly the system is broken and they won’t admit it

If your account had all "the luck", would you still say bad RNG?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Hamin well look at his name lol
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

@Hamin well look at his name lol

Yeah, I know.

That's what set off the smh alarm.
  • xRoosterxxRoosterx Posts: 26
    i feel completely robbed of any good pulls in the 5 star basic as well... been playing for 4 years, opened 30+ crystals which i know its alot but only 5 champs deemed god worthy no dupes.. where i see people with less insane amount of great champs, 15 to 20 god tier, multiple god tier dupes.. there is definitely a difference whether its random or not how can one person get such great pulls consistently where i strike out over and over??
  • xRoosterxxRoosterx Posts: 26
    its really annoying thinking i should start a new account or quit honeslty
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    If they do anything to address bad rng then it won’t be rng anymore. Just saying.