**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Regarding new solo avengers quests

KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
The only major criticism I have with this quest is that points you put up towards events don't count towards the second milestone. Let me explain what I mean...

I did the mission where you have to fight with avengers in arena. I did I got 5-6 win streak using only avengers. So I fought with 15-18 avengers, so I should have gotten the first milestone and had some points count towards the second milestone, right? WRONG, the points I generated towards that even only counted for the first milestone. When I accepted the first milestone rewards, the second milestone appeared, yet I had no points counting towards it.

Has anyone else noticed this and can this issue be corrected? I like credit being given where credit is due.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I thought this is how it worked too, but I guess you just have to keep track of how many fights you’ve done. Then claim and unlock the next milestone.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★

I ranked my 4 star Hawkeye to rank two, then to rank 3, but because I didn’t claim the rank two reward, I didn’t get anything, sorry, but that is BS.

that sucks @XxOriginalxX . Hope they correct the issue and compensate you for that by giving you the rewards you deserve
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Drooped2 said:

Ugh really? I was just gonna play normally and ignore the event and claim them all at some future time

Guess I gotta check some stupid tab every few hrs

You're not getting the progress pop up every time you think about an Avenger?
    DNA3000 said:

Drooped2 said:

Ugh really? I was just gonna play normally and ignore the event and claim them all at some future time

@DNA3000 I get the pop ups, but I would like to be able to grind continuously without having to stop the arena grind with avengers in order to claim a reward in order to be able to move on to the next milestone. Regular events don't require that you claim the current milestone before your progress is counted towards the next milestone, so why cant these?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Drooped2 said:

@DNA3000 I get the pop ups, but I would like to be able to grind continuously without having to stop the arena grind with avengers in order to claim a reward in order to be able to move on to the next milestone. Regular events don't require that you claim the current milestone before your progress is counted towards the next milestone, so why cant these?
    I guess I was far less obvious than I thought I was. Are people really getting pop ups every time they think about an Avenger? Where does the pop up appear?
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Yes, I'm not a fan of this.

If I'm opening crystals and pull an avenger, I need to go claim that reward before I continue opening crystals in case I pull another avenger.

It's worse during arena when the lower bar isn't even there so you have to leave arena, claim the rewards, and then go back into the arena.
    Drooped2 said:

kfd2010 said:

Yes, I'm not a fan of this.

If I'm opening crystals and pull an avenger, I need to go claim that reward before I continue opening crystals in case I pull another avenger.

It's worse during arena when the lower bar isn't even there so you have to leave arena, claim the rewards, and then go back into the arena.

Oh God I didnt even think about pulling champs I just pop 10s at a time ugh
    same here. kinda ridiculous
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Is it our fault for completing these challenges way to fast and not collecting the rewards...?
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    I've noticed that you need to collect a reward before the next stage unlocks. This doesn't make sense to me, especially since it is the opposite of the milestone system; reach a milestone, but keep progressing toward the next one. It is a bit awkward to pause your gameplay just to run to the objective screen to collect you reward, just to unlock the next objective, then go back to what you were doing.

Also, I am finding the objective progress banners to be quite obnoxious. I don't even pay attention to which objective it is, I'm only looking to see if it is a full bar that I need to go run to the objective screen to collect. Other than that, I'm thinking, "yeah, yeah, just get out of the way. Oh great, there's another one..."
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348

• Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Infobot on Line.

I think it should only have a pop up when you achieve the objectives that way you can claim it then. But they know about the points not going towards the next one and are gonna fix it, hopefully anyway.
  • This is a known issue that we're looking into. We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing and hope to have it resolved soon.
  • To update towards my previous comment: This is a different matter and not actually an issue.

The matter that Miike is talking about is different, I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. This is something that was put into the game and was explained in in-game mail. In order to get the rewards from completing something, you will need to claim it before moving on.

Apologies for any frustration or inconveniences this may cause, but rest assured we're sharing your feedback on it with the rest of the team.
This discussion has been closed.