Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

War Machine

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 432 ★★
I just popped a 4* war machine and was like, oh I completed the get a 4* avenger thing. Then I check, and he isn't an avenger! So is he not an avenger in the comics, or is there something I don't understand here. Thanks for any advice.

Comments

  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 425 ★★★
    While I will agree he has plenty of time as an Avenger in the comics If you put the avenger tag on every character who has been an avenger in the comics at least half the characters or more would be avengers to include the likes of Cage, Spiderman, wolverine, dr. Strange, shehulk, beast........ well you get the idea.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 432 ★★
    Dtl7714 said:

    While I will agree he has plenty of time as an Avenger in the comics If you put the avenger tag on every character who has been an avenger in the comics at least half the characters or more would be avengers to include the likes of Cage, Spiderman, wolverine, dr. Strange, shehulk, beast........ well you get the idea.

    Ah, true, very good point, it's just to me he seems like a true member of the team, he's considered an "og" of sorts in the movies cause he survived the snap and only ogs survived the snap(besides rocket and nebula) so I assumed he had a tag.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 251

    Dtl7714 said:

    While I will agree he has plenty of time as an Avenger in the comics If you put the avenger tag on every character who has been an avenger in the comics at least half the characters or more would be avengers to include the likes of Cage, Spiderman, wolverine, dr. Strange, shehulk, beast........ well you get the idea.

    Ah, true, very good point, it's just to me he seems like a true member of the team, he's considered an "og" of sorts in the movies cause he survived the snap and only ogs survived the snap(besides rocket and nebula) so I assumed he had a tag.
    you are right lol
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 425 ★★★
    Og in the movies? Not in the first avengers, barely in the second. As for in iron man not in the first(at least as war machine, but character was there), in the second hardly as war machine till the end, and hardly any screen time as war machin/IP in third movie.

    You actually have a better case from his time in the comics as Rhodes has time as both Iron Man and War machine in the comics.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 432 ★★
    Dtl7714 said:

    Og in the movies? Not in the first avengers, barely in the second. As for in iron man not in the first(at least as war machine, but character was there), in the second hardly as war machine till the end, and hardly any screen time as war machin/IP in third movie.

    You actually have a better case from his time in the comics as Rhodes has time as both Iron Man and War machine in the comics.

    Since he was in the FIRST marvel movie I consider him oh even if he wasn't war machine he was still Rhodes.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 432 ★★
    Og not oh
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 251
    hes definitely an avenger at this point, should've been updated lol
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    He's in the avenger only crystal you can buy.

    Sense made!
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 425 ★★★
    edited April 24
    If common sense mattered GR wouldnt get burned, Iceman wouldnt get hurt by cold, and sentry could hit harder than Mickey Mouse. But it's a game and common sense goes out the window
  • noynoy Posts: 32
    Kabam themselves consider him an avenger, however, listing him as a possible pull among other avengers in the Avengers Crystal. Doesn't matter if there are non-avengers in that crystal as well, the only ones listed are avengers... And War Machine. If he wasn't an avenger, why mention him and no one else? Oversight on their part.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 297 ★★
    JRock808 said:

    He's in the avenger only crystal you can buy.

    Sense made!

    NOPE, they gave us a Guardians crystal offer instead because it made more sense.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 297 ★★
    Arguing tags with Kabam is pointless. They have stated several times the tags are given final approval from Marvel. Go to Marvel with your tag complaints and arguments.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 252
    Shouldn’t have put him in avengers crystal
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 297 ★★
    TheVyrus said:

    JRock808 said:

    He's in the avenger only crystal you can buy.

    Sense made!

    NOPE, they gave us a Guardians crystal offer instead because it made more sense.
    Sorry, thought you asking if there was an Avenger crystal you could buy.
  • noynoy Posts: 32
    TheVyrus said:

    TheVyrus said:

    JRock808 said:

    He's in the avenger only crystal you can buy.

    Sense made!

    NOPE, they gave us a Guardians crystal offer instead because it made more sense.
    Sorry, thought you asking if there was an Avenger crystal you could buy.
    It's an Appstore exclusive. Google Play gave us guardians of the galaxy crystal...
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,142 ★★★★
    Tbh, if War Machine isn't tagged as an Avenger, Falcon shouldn't be either
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 297 ★★
    noy said:

    TheVyrus said:

    TheVyrus said:

    JRock808 said:

    He's in the avenger only crystal you can buy.

    Sense made!

    NOPE, they gave us a Guardians crystal offer instead because it made more sense.
    Sorry, thought you asking if there was an Avenger crystal you could buy.
    It's an Appstore exclusive. Google Play gave us guardians of the galaxy crystal...
    REALLY? Oh well, their loss I would have bought it, and I am sure others would have too.
  • noynoy Posts: 32
    Yea I play on both but my main device is an android. Thought it was odd that they would offer a guardians crystal at the start of avenger-related events. Then saw the Appstore offer and realized how they're just hosing Android users yet once again.
Sign In or Register to comment.