**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A note from a Casual Player

I have accepted the difficulty of Nameless Thanos, and plan to defeat him soon. I’ve been practicing for a few hours, and it’s really hard and needs heavy concentration. This is just to let the developers know what the state of the game is from the perspective of a casual player like me.

For reference these are my top champs:
5* Domino 4/55 Awakened
5* Captain ‘Murica 4/55
5* Star Lord 4/55 Awakened
6* Proxima Midnight 1/25
6* Masacre 1/25

I haven’t had any fun playing this game for the past weeks.

I managed to 100% the last EQ but it was really hard with the bad framerates.

Most bugs are gone but frame rate is still bad occasionally. Atleast the Developers tried their best.

Nameless Thanos is not ‘hard’ for some players because they play the game for the challenge.

I play this game because I like marvel movies and collecting characters. I hate the gameplay, I’d rather play some Assassins Creed, GTA or some other open world game which is superior to a mobile game.

However I can’t just leave this game, and my weakness is my love for the MCU, and the collecting champions part of this game which really is unique and fun.

150 champions from the marvel universe with 5 different rarities to collect is awesome!

So, Nameless Thanos is hard and this is supposed to be for uncollected title holders. However I’m almost elders bane and I have explored every Uncollected quest this year 100%, This time I can barely handle Thanos’ first phase.

Comments

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Seatin posted a good video on fighting Nameless Thanos uncollected. It looks like a tough battle especially when Nameless Thanos is in his last phase.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    I’m sorry that you can’t handle Thanos. However, exploring every previous Uncollected quest this year doesn’t automatically mean that you will explore every single future Uncollected Quest.

If it’s too hard and taxing for you, you don’t have to do it. The stress to 100% it is self imposed.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

I play this game because I like marvel movies and collecting characters. I hate the gameplay, I’d rather play some Assassins Creed, GTA or some other open world game which is superior to a mobile game.

However I can’t just leave this game, and my weakness is my love for the MCU, and the collecting champions part of this game which really is unique and fun.

That's fair, but then why are you stressing over an inability to complete some of the content? There are lots of ways to accumulate shards and crystals to continue collecting champions. Doing Uncollected Nameless isn't really one of the better ones. Why not just play the game "casually" and collect champions over time stress-free?

• Options

That's fair, but then why are you stressing over an inability to complete some of the content? There are lots of ways to accumulate shards and crystals to continue collecting champions. Doing Uncollected Nameless isn't really one of the better ones. Why not just play the game "casually" and collect champions over time stress-free?

Event quest contains total of 2500 6* shards, and missing out would mean a whole month away from next 6* Crystal.

Yes, and that would be significant to someone wanting to rank up and use 6* champions in higher content. But it wouldn't be significant to someone that just wanted to play casually, hated the actual gameplay, and just wanted to collect the different Marvel characters.

Someone who just wants to play casually, just wants to collect champions, but specifically wants them at the highest possible combat tier, is someone who wants something more than what this game has to offer. But that's an honestly extreme set of wants.
  • Options

I guess so, but 6* are pretty cool, and I do consider myself casual. I don’t grind arena except for the first 3 milestones, i don’t play dungeons and I never use energy refills, and never participate in wars or aq.

They are cool, and everyone defines "casual" differently. I'm simply saying that this game allows players to play completely for free, on their own terms, and not in competition with anyone, if they so choose. You can play as a hard core min/maxer, and you can also play as someone who just wants to collect champions as trophies. The game allows for a wide range of playstyles and play goals: it doesn't force players to play in any particular way. But it does associate certain rewards with certain content difficulty or effort, and it doesn't therefore support every possible option for players to play on their own terms and still get what they want, nor is this even possible. It only supports a large number of them, and for an F2P game it is a pretty wide range of them.