**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Movie Spoiled for me *No spoilers in this*

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I logged on to claim the compensation, and I didn't even open up chat. Before I clicked it, I saw the guy giving away the spoiler. Rip me.
Edit: Tip - Disable global. Hopefully I can pull a decent champ with my next 5 star crystal soon as this has sort of killed me mood lol

Comments

• Options

In Global Chat?

I have it disabled and will never enable it as it has been trouble from the start.

Yeah, it wasn't even a small spoiler, he told us what happened to some characters and then what happens in the end
  • Options

Those people who do this are just plain horrible. They have no respect for anyone.

I know. It sucks because I was looking forward to this movie since Infinity War came out and people who have seen it are ruining it for others
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I've minimized my social media time to help prevent any spoiling. I do hope you can still enjoy it to some degree. I'm going on Saturday this week (April 27th).
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

In game acct bans should be handed out

I agree

I've minimized my social media time to help prevent any spoiling. I do hope you can still enjoy it to some degree. I'm going on Saturday this week (April 27th).

Thanks dude, you too :) Obviously I'll still enjoy it as I'm a marvel fan, but it won't be as exciting going in with my friends knowing what will happen.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    After Friday, I’m fr sitting under a rock until I go to the movies. Like 75% of people I know already got it spoiled. I’m gonna cry if it happens to me. Pro tip! Put in earbuds and have them max volume so when you go to the theater, nobody leaving will spoil it for you (either on purpose or by accident).

Idk I don’t think non-marvel fanatics understand how much weight is on this movie. If any of the standalone movies got spoiled, I would have been like, okay, whatever. I guessed that from the trailers. But the grand finale of the Thanos arc is here and it’s super important to people who keep up with it.
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    #Don’tSpoilEndgame
  • Options
    This is going to be one of the biggest movies of all time
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It’s worse when you have to deal with those idiots in real life
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

Spoiler Alert: the movie begins, and then it ends sometime after.

Real spoiler: The Avengers are in it
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

NOOOOOOOO WHY
  • Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    I disabled Global the minute Endgame came out. Protip for any future movies as well.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    These people need a prema ban! no more warnings. People will suffer from their comments
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian

The movie ends?
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I dont even like the ppl in this chat joking around about spoilers. This is a serious topic and isnt something to joke about in my opinion.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

The movie ends?
    Only after it starts though
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I feel for you.

But you should have disabled global days ago.
  • Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    With youtube instagram and Facebook it's impossible to ignore all the spoilers out there
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to update those who may be misinformed about how spoilers are viewed in regards to the forums and in game. This post may be found in the News and Announcement section - https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/134362/regarding-spoilers-for-avengers-endgame

"Greetings Summoners,

With Avengers: Endgame being just a little over a week away, we wanted to take this chance to remind everyone that spoiling the film for their fellow Summoners is not okay. We're all a part of this community because of our love for these characters and the stories Marvel tells. We ask that everyone be mindful of this and allow your fellow Summoners to experience these stories for themselves and on their own terms.

We'll be keeping a close eye on this, both in the forums and the game itself and will be deleting and infracting any threads or posts that could potentially spoil the plot or any details of the film.

This is a big event that many have been anticipating for a long time, so lets let everyone enjoy it!

Thanks"

I have highlighted the relevant portion. With that being said, I will now close this thread as it may end up going further into spoiler territory.
This discussion has been closed.