**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remove Gold Upgrade Cost

Not sure if other people are running into the constant issue of trying to upgrade champs but don't have enough gold to both rank up and then apply to ISO costs for level increase. I think that if they removed the gold requirement of taking a champion up a rank that would allow us to use that amount to upgrade the champs that we want to and not constantly sell or lose out on expiring ISO. Another alternative would be to not have ISO expire so we can utilize class specific ISO and save gold that way.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    No. Gold has been a primary source when needed to upgrade chanps since day 1. It will never be changed. If you need gold, hold of on ranking for a few days. Monotone activities bring in alot of gold quickly
  • albanyaussiealbanyaussie Posts: 80
    @Terra Yes you're right it's been the same since day one yet the upgrade requirements have increased significantly with the addition of new champs each month. I'd be willing to entertain other ideas as well but I know for a fact I'm not the only one that feels this way. The point is to start the discussion, I don't have time to play all content as I have a full time job and a life. I'm trying to help the average player have more fun.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    If you remove the cost of Gold, another Resource will become the Bottleneck. The fact of the matter is, something will take time to gather. It's part of the game.
    @Terra I also just saw a post from you in 2017 that said the free for all should be changed to gold realm so I know you've dealt with it too.
    @GroundedWisdom So you're saying that you're getting the other resources quickly but Gold is the one that you have to wait for? I'm saying the upgrade materials should be the hard things to get. I'd be ok with making it so the ISO doesn't expire too so gold is still hard to get but at least you aren't forced to make a decision with the ISO.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I'm saying SOMETHING will take time to earn. Take away the Gold and it will shift to the next thing that people "don't have time for because of lives". People can play at their leisure, but it's not a game that will provide everything you need by having the least amount of time to invest in. You get what you put in, just like any game I can think of in this caliber.
    Gold is a Resource, and if you spend it faster than you make it, you will have to wait to replenish it.
    Yes with the gold thread I made a long time is a good option but won't be implemented since Kabam rarely listens to community suggestion unless it benefits them. Now that I think about gold should be made more available. I'm not gonna revive my ancient thread but removing FFA on Sunday (which is useless) and replacing with a gold realm would be a nice boost. It allows for gold, but yoy need to earn it and get your thumb out, for earning the gold, like Wisdom said above, @albanyaussie
    @GroundedWisdom Love your point and I agree I won't be able to rank up anyone and everyone but I do believe the scales are incorrectly balanced in regards to gold. I think there are plenty of things that take time to earn already and I think there are some quick fixes that can be implemented to not make it too easy to obtain gold. @Terra Maybe if you stuck with your guns Kabam might have listened. I'm not arguing I have to play, I think the amount that I do play doesn't warrant the amount of gold I receive. But that's why I'm in the "Suggestion" thread lol.
    I'm not arguing against the idea. I support it. But kabam very rarely listens to the community unless it's a really serious issue. Or something that benefits the players like the recent bounty missions bugs.