**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 4 my iceman?

So I have a duped 5* Iceman. I have enough to rank 4 him. Should I do it? I also have a hyperion and Gwen Spidey both unduped.

Rank 4 my iceman? 20 votes

Yes
95%
DNA3000RichiesDad79Sixshot1BahamutIngi_Freyr1975Bruinsfan8510shadow_lurker22LordRaymond3Maldroit2FhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentUDDino-sixate-Ultimatesaber32dot_dittoEvisceratorRazeStrikeÆgon0710FilledPizza 19 votes
No
5%
Rockypantherx 1 vote

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    Yes
    Is Iceman worth rank 4? Absolutely. Should he be your next rank 4? That depends on your roster, what content you're working on, and more specifically what gives you trouble now and likely in the near future. But I think that Iceman is going to serve most players well moving forward: immunities seem to be more valuable in the end game than in the past (vis-a-vis biohazard) and his damage is good enough for most situations. A free pass on an SP3 is also valuable as a safety margin in content with power gain or power start. I used Iceman in Act 6, so he doesn't seem to have a ceiling of usefulness so far.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    No
    I would go Hyperion and spider Gwen over him any day. Although I don’t like iceman to be honest so wouldn’t really recommend him to anyone unless you need immunities
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267

These are my top
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    No

These are my top

Looks like iceman is your best immunities champ. Your killmonger covers the evade counter and SP3 tank of Iceman, so if you need those immunities, pull the trigger. If not, killmonger just does Icemans job better

• xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267

These are my top

Looks like iceman is your best immunities champ. Your killmonger covers the evade counter and SP3 tank of Iceman, so if you need those immunities, pull the trigger. If not, killmonger just does Icemans job better

Hmm. Do you or anyone know if spider gwen is a high damage and utilty player even unduped. Because I love icemans immunity and his armor. I'm just hesitating because these new events might require me to rank 4 someone else. If not then I'll pull the trigger.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If you need double immune then yes
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yes
    I would because you have no other double immune which are good against biohazard and other nasty content. Plus hes awakened so he has cold snap.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Yes
    If you haven't done act 6 yet, he's an option for xbones. Not many of those