**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which "Last Stand: Save The Battlerealm" Path Do You Guys See Being The Easiest For You?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
With the Avenger that will be Powered Up by Each Infinity Stone Boost and what the Paths look like in the "LS:STB" EQ being revealed, which Path in the "LS:STB" EQ would you see is being the Easiest based off the 6 Champions connected to each Stone?

Example: The Path correlating with the Power Stone is definitely going to be the easiest for me because I have a R2 5 Star Hulk at Sig 60... (May be R3 by the time Week 5 is unlocked if I get some more T4 Basics and I my next 5 Star Crystal Pull isn't something amazing)

Which "Last Stand: Save The Battlerealm" Path Do You Guys See Being The Easiest For You? 33 votes

Captain America (Soul Stone Boost)
12%
Battle_GreninjaGeorgiaDawgThe_WatcherRaiden141 4 votes
Iron Man (Mind Stone Boost)
3%
LoctiteSuperGlue 1 vote
Hawkeye (Reality Stone Boost)
24%
TerraTawlishadow_lurker22Mathking13XxOriginalxXEtjamaFred_JoeityDrooped2 8 votes
Black Widow (Time Stone Boost)
15%
Darkrider05Colonaut123AvonbballWakanda4Ever278Avi7760 5 votes
Hulk (Power Stone Boost)
24%
FeuerschwerMrTicTac19992008LibertyPrimeV1Denzel116BruhahaaEtherionGodWade420wilson69Human_Iceberg2 8 votes
Thor (Space Stone Boost)
21%
OrcDovahkiinDkutctghCupidShadow_PhoneixiRetr0RogerRabsHerrPopop 7 votes

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Hulk (Power Stone Boost)
    Don't know why the photos of the Explanation Mail isn't in order... Sorry...

EDIT: Forgot I could just Edit the Post so nvm, ignore this comment. Lol
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye (Reality Stone Boost)
    I have him r2 5*
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I think this first week Soul Stone on OG Cap is to do all paths.

Next week, there will be Quest 2 (new), using Mind Stone.

Does it makes sense?
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Thor (Space Stone Boost)
    Thor is the only one I have maxed or even ranked hulk is 4/40 and others aren't even r2
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hulk (Power Stone Boost)

I think this first week Soul Stone on OG Cap is to do all paths.

Next week, there will be Quest 2 (new), using Mind Stone.

Does it makes sense?

No, have you not read the Mail, looked at the photos in this post, or looked at the Quest?
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Thor (Space Stone Boost)
    My 4* Hawkeye and Thor are both r5 so yeah
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    WarBros23 said:

Okay, I am a bit confused about the Save the Battlerealm quest. As I am sure this has been brought up, I can clear all of the paths without the specific stones stated. Is this quest to refresh every week, if so, great job on the rewards! They are fantastic if this quest were to refresh every week. If not, why are we able to complete this quest with just one stone. I hope I have some logic in saying the rewards are quite inadequate, especially for what should be one of the biggest events of the year at least. I was hoping for a comeback, but it seems to be a letdown again. Could you clarify?

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    edited May 2019
    I already did it all with a 1/10 OG Cap. On Heroic mind you. Forgot to say that.