**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please stop connecting game progress to a specific title

13»

Comments

• Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I honestly have no idea how you were able to enter Human Torch uncollected mode when you’re not uncollected?
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited April 2019
    roberto94 said:

I honestly have no idea how you were able to enter Human Torch uncollected mode when you’re not uncollected?

I think he was speaking about the HT from the epic difficulty in the negative zone
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Lol what?
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    For the sake of argument, let's say that your perspective (high hero rating and number of champs you have) is indeed the better indication of game progress. So if that's the case, what will be the reason and incentive for anyone to go past Act 1? We can just keep on growing on our rating and higher tier rewards will come? What is the incentive to improve your fighting skills and become better if all it takes to get to a higher bracket is higher prestige? Then what kind of fighting game is this?

I recommend that you probably want to switch over to those mobile games where they use decks of cards to play. That's probably going to be more up your alley because those games require a larger number of cards to have a better suited deck.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’m close to 400k and in the bottom 10 of my alliance in terms of rating, and yet I’m of the only 5 who are Elder’s Bane (2 of which are Cavalier). Having a high rating is not an indicator of skill, neither does having a low rating necessarily mean you’re bad. I don’t want to sound like a jerk, but the fact that you haven’t done act 5 IS an indicator of your progress. You don’t seem to have a clear reason as to why you’ve put off act 5. Rushing through all of Act 5 is not comparable in any way to rushing act 3 or 4. I seriously recommend you start work on Act 5, it’s rewards are more than worth it, and some parts of it are actually really fun. Start actually progressing lmao.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

roberto94 said:

I think he was speaking about the HT from the epic difficulty in the negative zone
    I’m inclined to say that that’s not the feat he thinks it is. People with half his RaTiNg are able to beat epic HT.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

roberto94 said:

Now that I understand. Must have misread somewhere. Thanks :)
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Wait.. over 700k rating and not uncollected? huh...
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★

Wait.. over 700k rating and not uncollected? huh...

You heard that right