How do I rank up a 3 star avenger

Chris1212123Chris1212123 Member Posts: 320
All mine are maxed
Any ideas ?
Does ronin count ?

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    Could sell one if an avenger arena comes around, get'em and rank'em. It's not elegant, but it's a solution.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Member Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    There’s also the free one you get for quest for the stones. Just sell one and get a new one
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Ronin should count
  • WiMakWiMak Member Posts: 359 ★★
    If you’re above a certain level a compensation pack was sent out to... well... compensate for the inability to claim rewards based on ranking 3 stars
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 605 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    You get a free 3* Captain America by completing one path of the side event this month. You could sell your current one, then get that one to rank up.
    Edit: I'm assuming you'll get a free Iron Man, etc. for those weeks in the event.
  • WiMakWiMak Member Posts: 359 ★★
    Selling champs is a bad idea especially if maxed or high sig. just throwing away shards
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,355 Guardian
    You actually get more than 1 free 3* Cap. You get one from each difficulty level (except 2* from Beginner), so even if you did some difficulties already you can still do the other difficulties to get him again.

Or do same (sell and get as reward) in coming weeks Avengers. The only thing you’ll lose is the high Sig Level they may be at. But look at that as an opportipunity to use more (otherwise maybe useless) 3* SigStones during Solo Events in future too.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Member Posts: 320
    Thanks for the advice guys
    Much appreciated.
    My cap is maxed sig so I won’t sell him
    But I’m sure one of the other avengers you get free for the soul event is at a lower sig
    Might sell one of them.