**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anti matter orbs

I have a bunch of these... should I just pop them all and collect the gold... or will kabam convert them to a more useful resource once the event is over... thoughts anyone?

Comments

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I also have a lot. I’m pretty certain that they won’t get converted, however, it is possible that they may be valuable again in the future.
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    All converted to gold at the end of the event. It is in the original announcement.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I thought that about the chinese new years prayer cards. Thought, "they haven't cleared these out? Must gonna be the same next year!" But the next year they gave us different ones and those from 2 years ago are still useless and still in my inventory! So i doubt that my 62 Anti matter orbs will be useful ever again after this event. And i hope i do not have to have them in my inventory forever!
  • Options
    TheVyrus said:

All converted to gold at the end of the event. It is in the original announcement.

I don’t think the original Announcement (or even thru the whole thread) said they would all convert to gold at the end. It just says 1500 Gold when you open a crystal. And another thread had a moderator saying (paraphrased) “Open those crystals while you can”.

Lately I’ve been trying to remember to buy another crystal every 8 hours, even if I’m not opening it because a Bounty already running. But I only have a handful of “bought” crystals saved up to open at the end (just in case rest of Antimatter Orbs won't give me any extra Gold).