**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you still Rank Up the 5 Star Void?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So I have a 4 Star 5/50 Sig 99 Void and just recently pulled a 5 Star Void (not duped) and I'm curious what you guys would do in this situation...
-Would you *A* focus on Ranking Up the 5 Star Void if you had no one else to Rank Up?
-Would you *B* not Rank Up the 5 Star Void since you already have a completely Maxed 4 Star Void and focus on another Champion/wait for another Great Champion?
-Would you *C* save your Rank Up Materials till you Dupe that 5 Star Void?
Or
-Would you *D* other? (comment your other choice)

Would you still Rank Up the 5 Star Void? 85 votes

*A*
23%
The_OneCrkwestSpity68Ram_SarkarAzzzm0tkhan08Panchulon21TaZ_4178Incitatus666Shadow_PhoneixLordRaymond3peasantTheSpicyKnightMC2707KillacalBarnes13F1TLYFEEliteYetiAlwaysAngry_84PeteMagnum 20 votes
*B*
11%
bloodyCainRasiloverBattle_GreninjaSDPArham1Bidzy7fEEdMeYouRgodZÆgon0710Prof_InstinctVirtuoso 10 votes
*C*
60%
KevinFF1961belli300KDoggg2017MelkanTerraMityAntBrandonmballouBlackSaChiSixshot1OrcDovahkiinLeonidasFayeTwmRAhitlawOnmixDkutctghPizzabeatMike_e_jMCoC_fanDiablosUltimateLibertyPrimeV1 51 votes
*D*
4%
LaVarBBBXxLoganTDCxXneilr3595MattyPvM 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    *C*
    He is useless undupped
  • Options
    *C*

He is useless undupped

I don't know about useless, definitely better with the dupe but far from useless.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    *D*
    I don't really like Void. I cant get a grip on him and I don't do much damage with him.
  • Options
    *C*

I don't really like Void. I cant get a grip on him and I don't do much damage with him.

The brunt of his Damage comes from his Intimidating Debuff Passive Damage, also if you dupe him he gets a big Attack Boost when "Fear of the Void" is active on the Enemy. Not to mention he can get even more Attack Boosts with his Hulk and Sentry Synergies.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    *A*
    Can't take a 4* into act 6
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    *C*
    The_One said:

I didn't even take that argument into account for my answer because by the time I'd be at Act 6 Level I would most likely have him and several more 5 Star at Rank 3/4 and probably duped...
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    *C*
    I would personally say wait until you dupe your Void.
    He's nowhere near as useful if you don't have him duped. Fear of the Void increases your attack so Intimidating Prescence debuffs do more damage, and the utility from those debuffs can help you out even more.
    - Shut down evade almost completely with FotV + 1 or more Agility debuffs
    - Reverse healing even more, and even reverse power gain, with FotV + 1 or more Petrify debuffs + effects from Despair.
    So you really don't want to rank him up if he's not duped. I only took my 4* one to 4/40 before awakening him cause I intended to awaken him with the generic from 100% act 4 (I ended up doing it with the generic from December 2018 instead, but general idea is I took him up cause I intended to awaken him soon after.)
    Also he benefits from every sig level, so pump all those in. Unless you're near max sig, in which case I'd say wait to chuck the last 20 in all together, otherwise that's wasted sig stones if you dupe him at sig 91 or something as a 4* for example
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    *B*
    depends where you are at in the game as well. if you are at act 6 then yeah sure rank him up he will be useful. if you aren't there yet then your 4* duped void will be able to deal with all other content for now.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    *A*
    Faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from useless unduped. He gets a significant boost though duped. Still worth ranking up to rank 3 at least.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    *B*
    5/50 awakened 4* Void helped me all the way through Act 5 exploration. As well as numerous UC EQs. He is extremely powerful.
  • Options
    neilr3595neilr3595 Posts: 33
    *D*
    Other: save it for another science champ. Voids not my jam.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

The_One said:

I didn't even take that argument into account for my answer because by the time I'd be at Act 6 Level I would most likely have him and several more 5 Star at Rank 3/4 and probably duped...
    Don’t count your chickens before they hatch bro. RNG can be very cruel when it comes to crystal openings.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    *C*
    Void doesn’t need to be rank 5d anyways. Best thing he does is reverse powergain and healing which at r4 he’s plenty strong enough.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    He's the number one science champion in the game. He definitely does NOT need to be awakened. It's all about the debuffs. Check you tube for videos. He's an above god tier level champ. He reverses healing and reduces power gain down to zero. Seriously, you should at least bring him to rank four. He's my go to champ. I have a five star duped at rank 4 signature level 200 but he wasn't always awakened.
  • Options
    AlwaysAngry_84AlwaysAngry_84 Posts: 7
    *A*
    I’d say rank your 5* Void! I’m about to take mine to R4 unduped. I posted the same question a while back and actually got better feedback from MCOC Facebook groups with an overwhelmingly vote to R4 him! Since taking him to R3 alone I have been shredding people through AW. For the people saying he’s useless unduped they truly don’t know what they’re talking about! Also, if you rank up your despair in masteries he can still apply the regen reversal that you pick up once he’s duped. He’s amazing unduped and godly once duped!! Rank him up bud!!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    *C*
    KattohS said:

The_One said:

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch bro. RNG can be very cruel when it comes to crystal openings.
    I have three Rank 4 5 Stars and haven't even started 5.3, and wait to do content till I'm prepared for it... So yeah Plenty of time to dupe him in some way, and he will be at least R3ed by the time I'm at Act 6 even if he isn't duped.
  • Options
    *C*

He's the number one science champion in the game. He definitely does NOT need to be awakened. It's all about the debuffs. Check you tube for videos. He's an above god tier level champ. He reverses healing and reduces power gain down to zero. Seriously, you should at least bring him to rank four. He's my go to champ. I have a five star duped at rank 4 signature level 200 but he wasn't always awakened.

I’d say rank your 5* Void! I’m about to take mine to R4 unduped. I posted the same question a while back and actually got better feedback from MCOC Facebook groups with an overwhelmingly vote to R4 him! Since taking him to R3 alone I have been shredding people through AW. For the people saying he’s useless unduped they truly don’t know what they’re talking about! Also, if you rank up your despair in masteries he can still apply the regen reversal that you pick up once he’s duped. He’s amazing unduped and godly once duped!! Rank him up bud!!

Me personally I'm waiting till I dupe him (Unless it's much later in time and he's still my only good 5 Star Science) because I'm doing just fine with my 4 Star one. But please everyone continue to share your views on this, over time this could help several people in a similar case come to a decision!
  • Options
    Moxieman3Moxieman3 Posts: 15
    *C*
    Depending on ur advancement thru story quests and ability to do monthly content I'd wait til duped to rank up... But always focus 5* over 4* star every time. 5*'s have better base stats and attributes than 4*'s making them significantly better as a rule of thumb... A rank3 or even r2 5* will beat a maxed out 4* any day.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

KattohS said:

The_One said:

I have three Rank 4 5 Stars and haven't even started 5.3, and wait to do content till I'm prepared for it... So yeah Plenty of time to dupe him in some way, and he will be at least R3ed by the time I'm at Act 6 even if he isn't duped.
    Here’s to your continued success bro.