**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2015 tech gem rank up poll battle of the meme champs Version 2.0

LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
Hey everyone

I ran a poll a few months back asking who I should rank up with my tech 3-4 2015 Gem I went with the Poll results & decided to wait for a Vision or Starlord.
In the interim I have finished Variant 2 & are now sitting on 3 2015 Tech gems, as you see below I ranked up Ultron more than a year ago so hes out of the equation. Will keep 2 for vision & Sl but what do I do with the third?

Let the community decide that's what!

2015 tech gem rank up poll battle of the meme champs Version 2.0 50 votes

Sig 60 Iron Man
40%
ArcDeAngelusJOHNOSA1995Haji_SaabFrostyStark78AlfaSavio444CliffordcanSpiderCoolsOsfan8Rasilovershadow_lurker22KngSpcJustcause102AgentRonnieRehan010_EtjamaMiStaLovamrclever8DoubleliftXyresic_Lemon 20 votes
Sig 40 Iron Patriot
10%
GamerKALIZOAleorTankRichardsonDonDudu2809 5 votes
Unduped Hulkbuster
22%
abhi7215johara84Wicket329MCoC_fancx23433FhfjghhggggjfhfjgEvisceratorLordBeaverbrokeCtleath_013Capn_DanteLubeOh 11 votes
Unduped Rocket
28%
Gigantor13TerraRotellyDuke_SilverXxLoganTDCxXMaldroit2JayCeeRockypantherxRaveNNZipioGeorgiaDawgZuroChris_118Astounds 14 votes

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Unduped Rocket
    Rocket ain’t a meme tier.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Forgot to add the likelihood of me ever actually playing the champ is very low already have 5 beyond god tier 5/65s with a 6th on the way this is purely for fun since I now have the gem to waste.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Unduped Rocket
    Haji_Saab said:

Ironman has a path in the StB quest ... might help there

Didn't think of that.
    But Rocket is probably the best one overall out of these champs.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Sig 60 Iron Man

Haji_Saab said:

Ironman has a path in the StB quest ... might help there

Didn't think of that.
    But Rocket is probably the best one overall out of these champs.
    Like you said you'll probably never use the champ. At least Iron man has a small use this month that may make the path slightly easier.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Unduped Hulkbuster
    I voted Hulkbuster because he feels like the most likely to get a rework in the future
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Save it for SL if those are your options at this point
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Sig 40 Iron Patriot
    Place ip in defance, people may die laughing when they see him
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Unduped Hulkbuster
    HULKBASTARD
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Unduped Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster will crush thanos easy
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Unduped Hulkbuster
    Send it!
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Unduped Rocket
    Iron man and rocket aren't that bad, but rocket is better in the long run
    Thank you for all the Votes guys! As promised next level up event as the community has chosen Iron man will be getting the gem. As an update I pulled Iron man again yesterday taking him to sig 80 I think kabam was sending me a message lol. Also for those saying rocket & HB upon further thought they are both in the 6* pool IM isnt which helped push the decision along.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Sig 60 Iron Man
    Ironman for month event or maybe Hulkbuster if you plan on doing variant 2
    All Variants 100% completed have a total of 3 2015 tech gems 2 for vision & SL & already have ultron @ R4.
    Just Took Iron man up Thank you again to the community for having their say this one was for you guys....Bask in his glory!