**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time Attack run

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
What is a expected time run to place in top 100 to earn a title?

Comments

• Just under an hour...
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    depends on the event tbh
  • Usually between 3-4 hours...but more toward the 3 mark...
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    So it's not possible to do it on an Android phone I take it
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    I want to go for legend, and I know I could get it with no issues, but Android is what's stopping me
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    So it's not possible to do it on an Android phone I take it
    not really. not gonna be possible, sad to say.

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    I want to go for legend, and I know I could get it with no issues, but Android is what's stopping me

You've not done it before ya?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017

Why is it not possible on android?
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Why is it not possible on android?

Load times
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Any Android phone (even the best of the best) will have about 1 hour longer load times over the course of the entire run than any iOS device. That puts you out of contention.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Any Android phone (even the best of the best) will have about 1 hour longer load times over the course of the entire run than any iOS device. That puts you out of contention.

Im assuming its a developer side issue and not really a android to iphone thing then.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Yeah game was built for apple with a very poor cross optimisation for Android. Legend is a Apple only title and it annoys me to no end. My phone no chance but borrowed a friends iPhone and I made top 10 of gotg event. Same me same team same mastery but no fruit no title plain and simple. I wish kabam would change it to top 50 apple and top 50 Android still only 100 titles but makes it more competitive and gives both platforms the title.
  • CyzadaCyzada Posts: 18
    It would be quite possible for Kabam to subtract all the load times from the equation, since the servers are aware/can be aware of any action the player do, that they choose to include.
    However, this would require changing the client a bit.
    This would have the added benefit of crashes becoming virtually a non-issue, they would move from the "frustrating anger" category to the "sigh" category.
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited January 2018
    brian guy on youtube did 5.4 in 6h 24min something, doubt that is enough, the pc emulators have 0 load times and you can modify with AI bot programs, top 5 to 100% will be cheaters and lots of failed cheaters will also end up in the top 100.
    Kabam need to separate google play users and apple store users, let apple users compete witch each other and let android compete with each other, but let it be 2 separate games
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    brian guy on youtube did 5.4 in 6h 24min something, doubt that is enough, the pc emulators have 0 load times and you can modify with AI bot programs, top 5 to 100% will be cheaters and lots of failed cheaters will also end up in the top 100.
    Kabam need to separate google play users and apple store users, let apple users compete witch each other and let android compete with each other, but let it be 2 separate games

couldn't be more wrong. emulators and stuff get caught immediately. and I know some top 10 legends time players. no emulators needed, just top iphones