**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R4 Ghulk, Cap IW, or Venom?

MedinaKhanMedinaKhan Posts: 259 ★★
I think cap might be best overall choice if going to build team around him, but the other two will help more for microverse. Venom seems beastly for it so far, but the others probably more use outside of that. Only Ghulk duped but I can wake up the other two and get to sig 20ish.

R4 Ghulk, Cap IW, or Venom? 51 votes

Venom
21%
TheManMythLegendOesername123AlCapone2727hydrogohardAustin555555ClydaniaZuroTotalMonster109Elite_Gamer_126MedinaKhanMojoX 11 votes
Cap IW
68%
DrZolaFrostyzuffyadqqedfyvrTeddersAtomic_WolfNoıreOsfan8DkutctghPizzabeatFishman13579ScholiaDankestChefIngi_Freyr1975TheLegend27zeezee57Torah13LordRaymond3PrylankJayCee 35 votes
Gladiator Hulk
9%
Shadow_Phoneixmgj0630The_WatcherCtleath_013Mr_Beltz95 5 votes

Comments

• BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Cap IW
    Dude Cap IW is a god even unawakened, from his glancing mechanic to his stacked heavy attacks
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I have both venom and cap. Cap is amazing. Dmg on his sp2 rocks. Glancing and can hit through unstoppable.
    Venom has the bleed and true strike.
    I use cap way more but about to put venom to r4. Can’t lose either way.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Venom
    For Variant 2, venom is gonna help alot
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
    I voted Ghulk, but honestly, you can't go wrong with CAP IW either. I have Ghulk at 5/65 and he helps me with a ton of content. I usually carry him with Thor Rag for his indestructible synergy at 20% health. Helps so much on boss fights, cause for a simple 20% revive, you can last quite a bit longer. He's also incredible in Variant 2 since he's XL.

CAP IW, again, you can't go wrong with him. I have him at 4/55. He's a beast, and he can benefit the rest of your team with his synergies.

The only one I would strongly advise against is Venom. It's not because I think he's bad. I have him at 3/45 and he's pretty damn awesome actually. The reason I would suggest not doing it, is he's a 2015 champ. If you're at a place where you can explore any of the Variant chapters, you'll get 2015 3>4 rank up gems. If you're lucky, you could pull a Cosmic to take him to R4 for free, and still have one of your other champs mentioned at R4 also.

Basically, you don't have a bad choice in your three candidates. I'm merely suggesting a path where you could get two of them to R4.

Good luck!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    I have Venom and CAIW as 2 of my top champs. While I love Venom, Cap is AMAZING! I'd take him over Venom and Gulk any day.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Cap IW
    3 of my favorite champs and often the trio I take to AQ...all are great...Venom is probably the most fun to play but CapIW is the best of the 3 by a wide margin.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Cap actually works great for Microverse since you can just Parry heavy for massive damage. My r5 is doing great.
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Cap IW
    Not even close imo. Capiw all day
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Cap IW is the best champ of the 3, but if your goal is to clear Variant 2 microverse, I recommend ranking GHulk instead. The reason why I'd ignore Venom is because he's a 2015 champ. There's a chance you get a cosmic gem and you wasted your resources for ranking Venom too soon.