**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who has the largest t4cc and AQ crystal hoard?

NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
Just curious what sort of crystal hoard (AQ Crystals and T4CC crystals) people are sitting on ...tens? Hundreds? Thousands?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I dunno. Kabam has started to open them all so I think that number is decreasing steadily

They aren’t opening t4cc shards crystals and t4cc whole crystals
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I open my AQ map 5/map 6 crystals for t5 basics and t2 alphas. Otherwise my stash is similar to @Drooped2. Also have 6 3 for 1 trade in crystals.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Drooped2 said:

I open my AQ map 5/map 6 crystals for t5 basics and t2 alphas. Otherwise my stash is similar to @Drooped2. Also have 6 3 for 1 trade in crystals.

I want to... but t4c stash is too high atm to pop those have 12 in 4 classes
    I need t1bs and t2as. That's why I just accept the fact that most of my t4cc will get recycled into 3/1 crystals.

It's a waste of Crystal's but not concerned cause I will never run out
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

I stopped worrying about expiring cats some time ago. If I have 2-3 of the same class in stash and no one I want to rank I'll do a trade in. They never expire. You've probably got at least 2 full t2 alphas in those map 6 crystals.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Drooped2 said:

I stopped worrying about expiring cats some time ago. If I have 2-3 of the same class in stash and no one I want to rank I'll do a trade in. They never expire. You've probably got at least 2 full t2 alphas in those map 6 crystals.
    Same thing I do. Just map 6/7 crystals get opened. And buy trade ins when needed
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★
    At least until they let us start selling them for t5cc. Then its on like donkey kong.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Assuming the same shards as t4b -> t5b (200 shards), and assuming 45k shards for a full t5cc, would take 225 t4cc to make one full t5cc. I don't know if peeps have that much in their inventory, especially that many of one class.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★
    Youd be surprised i bet there is lol
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    You all do realize that crystal hoards only get bigger? Those who have to hoard also earn those same crystals at a much higher rate than those who don't use them.

Not saying there's a solution. Until you can sell T4cc for t5cc shards. Then the harders will instantly be able to R3 their 6*. I hope that T4cc won't ever become a sellable item because it will seriously break the balance in the game.
    But regardless of t5cc, the true gating factor will still be the 4 t5b required to r3 a 6*. Even if someone had 8 t5b saved up, they can only r3 2 champs. Hardly game breaking.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    I have 58 full t4cc and over 2k t4cc frags not as big as what others have I also dont have a full stash but t4cc goes up fast when map 6 Crystal's so just been hoarding as rather open map Crystal's than t4cc Crystal's
    edited May 2019
    My mini hoard, I know it's small compared to most out there.