**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UC Nameless Thanos against Medusa

kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Could someone explain how Thanos is able to block in the middle of Medusa's SP1?
I'm in the first phase, the one with primeval cocoon, after his SP1 I intercept him with Medusa SP1 and while he is taking the first part in his face, he (sometimes, not always) blocks the second phase. Is that a bug or a weird interaction with Medusa?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    It's a bug. Thanos and many other enemy champions are able to whiff your special attacks. It's a bug that should be looked into asap imo.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
    As if the challenge was not hard enough... sigh...
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Unity engine hitbox bugs have been OP this year
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
    Well, when Kabam announced that they would not support some older versions of iPhones or Android we knew it was most likely because of an upgrade of the Unity engine but man, this has introduced so many bugs...
    I mean, the game has some really tough challenges, this Thanos is just one of them but sometimes those bugs make you feel the game is cheating on you... Dropped inputs, lags, various bugs (like with Medusa, auto dash after SP3, auto heavy attack when dashing, etc....).
    That makes everything even harder and which is probably worst, frustrating...
  • NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37

Well, when Kabam announced that they would not support some older versions of iPhones or Android we knew it was most likely because of an upgrade of the Unity engine but man, this has introduced so many bugs...
    I mean, the game has some really tough challenges, this Thanos is just one of them but sometimes those bugs make you feel the game is cheating on you... Dropped inputs, lags, various bugs (like with Medusa, auto dash after SP3, auto heavy attack when dashing, etc....).
    That makes everything even harder and which is probably worst, frustrating...

Oh my friend the game is cheating us lol why u think they do what they do. To c who can all get passed it. Then wing out the weak . .. Unfortunatly its very upsetting aint gonna lie. Ive only tried nameless thanos uc like 128x and counting