**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring back bases?

NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
I know that bases were scrapped, but they were implemented in the Transformers game, so the code and what not may exist in some way, shape or form.

I think this game needs some other form of pvp, like bases, so how about taking another look and seeing if it's a relatively low lift (existing code) for a big gain?

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    A lot of bugs keep appearing even as they keep releasing the same types of content(monthly EQs, bounties, etc). I shudder to think what kind of new bugs will appear if bases appear lol.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★

A lot of bugs keep appearing even as they keep releasing the same types of content(monthly EQs, bounties, etc). I shudder to think what kind of new bugs will appear if bases appear lol.

This is an excellent point. The hope would be that since the code/ infrastructure already exist on another kabam game, that a shared code base hopefully exists and so would not introduce too many bugs, but agreed that the recent updates have led to ever increasing bugs due to complexity of character interactions.

It's possible that due to piling on champ interactions, node interactions, and then global buffs has just made everything too complicated to test in a meaningful way, so my guess is that due to the nature of the game now, these 'bugs' will be a common occurrence.
  • Hey guys, we posted an announcement HERE about Alliance Bases and we still don't have any plans to add them to the game. However, if we change our minds about that, we'll be sure to let you all know.
This discussion has been closed.