**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’m very disappointed at the content released this month.

ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
Title says it all. With the release of endgame I, and presumably others, thought that this month would be full of well thought out events and fun content. Instead it’s bugged, too hard, then nerfed to nothing. I’m not gonna start on the “rewards” because “not everything is aimed to help everyone”. I’m just very disappointed in the lack of creative, fun and functional events this month.

Comments

• Options
    Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    Agreed
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    all of the community shares your thought not only you my friend keep your hopes low next time
  • Options
    I hope they do something good. They are missing a good boss rush chance with the avengers or thanos and his pals.
  • Options
    ManChild said:

I hope they do something good. They are missing a good boss rush chance with the avengers or thanos and his pals.

this is like the best and awsome idea ever a boss rush with ebony corvus proxima and cull and thanos as a boss can't think of any funnier content would be hard but awsome
  • Options
    I also feel they could of released more when the directors lifted the spoiler ban.....
  • Options
    not to make you excited or something but i think they would run something like the thing you said seeing those llittle rewards i think they have something in mind if i'm correct the event is long too soo i really hope some rush kicks in
  • Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. 😂😂
  • Options
    ManChild said:

Thanks for the encouragement. 😂😂

you''re welcome loll :D like isaid hopes low this time :# i do fell it coming tough ;)
  • Options
    ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    agree
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ManChild said:

I have every right to express disappointment in events they had a year to prepare for. Please don’t bash me for my opinion. It’s simply my opinion. You don’t agree, move on.

no one bashed you, they stated their opinion like you did..
  • Options
    Lormif said:

ManChild said:

I have every right to express disappointment in events they had a year to prepare for. Please don’t bash me for my opinion. It’s simply my opinion. You don’t agree, move on.

It was me just saying that before trolls piled on is all. Not mad, not upset, just a request I made early in the thread. 👍🏻
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Lormif said:

ManChild said:

And his opinion was that the first persons opinion was representative of a sad world. Some would consider that bashing
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Not really. Just a statement to what it represents. Bashing would be....well, there are many examples on the Forum.
  • Options
    I don’t want anyone arguing or anything. I just was disappointed with something and wanted to state it. Please keep the negativity out is the message I wanted to convey.
  • Options
    ....but saying you were disappointed with it inevitably invites negativity. Lol. You're free to express your view, just be aware that it will lead to others venting, and some that don't agree.
  • Options
    I’m very aware of what things will be said and done. I’ve been on forums and gaming a long time. I know what happens. I asked people to not do it. Doesn’t mean I’m demanding it or freaking out. I requested it. I honestly don’t care what they say but it clutters what I would like to read on the post I started with my feelings. So I asked to limit it. Not a big deal. Not even a need for me to explain why I would say it. Now it’s clear I guess.
  • Options
    I'm just saying. Murphy's Law of the MCOC Forum. Wherever someone can vent, they will. Lol.
  • Options
    Vegeta_Vegeta_ Posts: 3
    edited May 2019
    A simple test run of events would alleviate most of the issues, this months events clearly werent tested because the Havok bug for example would have been spotted instantly. It wouldve been a fun month had everything been tested but we’re what, half way through? And its only just now been fixed, to an extent, still not fully, pair that with the games performance in general, it aint great. I’m sure it’ll improve soon though hopefully. They’ll be working on something.

Its the typical point of, if you dont want to do it, don’t do it, i’ve personally skipped every monthly event this month and only did UC last month, besides the bounties, i was just doing aq.
  • Options
    I know. Every time I decide to get on the forums and say anything, I consider grinding a cheese grader all over my body and diving into a pool of lemon juice instead, but I’m lazy so I come here.

I wonder how much an automatic cheese grader is.........
  • Options
    ManChild said:

I know. Every time I decide to get on the forums and say anything, I consider grinding a cheese grader all over my body and diving into a pool of lemon juice instead, but I’m lazy so I come here.

I wonder how much an automatic cheese grader is.........

Not to laugh at your pain, but that was colorful. Hahah.
  • Options
    Where do I even get that much lemon juice? You see why I decide to come here now.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    ManChild said:

I’m very aware of what things will be said and done. I’ve been on forums and gaming a long time. I know what happens. I asked people to not do it. Doesn’t mean I’m demanding it or freaking out. I requested it. I honestly don’t care what they say but it clutters what I would like to read on the post I started with my feelings. So I asked to limit it. Not a big deal. Not even a need for me to explain why I would say it. Now it’s clear I guess.

What exactly led you to believe that Endgame (a MCU movie that exists in it's own universe and own agenda) would be some grand month of content for a Mobile game ( that exists in it's own universe and has it's own agenda and timeline)? If there was going to be something for end game that would have been way out of the ordinary, they would have hyped it up similar to the 4 year anniversary and whatnot. The game isn't directly tied into the MCU and doesn't celebrate everything the MCU celebrates. It's standalone and borrows from that universe, comic book universe and combines those with where the MCOC universe is.

Im not saying the Quest for the Stones was the best idea. I don't particularly like it but that's what Kabam decided to do to tribute the Infinity Stone arc coming to a close. In MCOC Universe, Thanos and the Black Order will continue to exist where as in the MCU (for all we know) they will not.

You built up this month in your mind and you were let down because you thought it was going to be more that what it is. No different than during X-mas and the "?" on the calendar when everyone thought we were getting RDT's or some other great surprise and turned out to be something way less.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    ManChild said:

ManChild said:

What exactly led you to believe that Endgame (a MCU movie that exists in it's own universe and own agenda) would be some grand month of content for a Mobile game ( that exists in it's own universe and has it's own agenda and timeline)? If there was going to be something for end game that would have been way out of the ordinary, they would have hyped it up similar to the 4 year anniversary and whatnot. The game isn't directly tied into the MCU and doesn't celebrate everything the MCU celebrates. It's standalone and borrows from that universe, comic book universe and combines those with where the MCOC universe is.

Im not saying the Quest for the Stones was the best idea. I don't particularly like it but that's what Kabam decided to do to tribute the Infinity Stone arc coming to a close. In MCOC Universe, Thanos and the Black Order will continue to exist where as in the MCU (for all we know) they will not.

You built up this month in your mind and you were let down because you thought it was going to be more that what it is. No different than during X-mas and the "?" on the calendar when everyone thought we were getting RDT's or some other great surprise and turned out to be something way less.
    I thought this because of every event related to the release and corresponding timing of releases of every other marvel movie in the past since I’ve played the game. 4 years. Your wall of text looks good but history points to other times where it has been the exact thing I mentioned more often than it doesn’t.
    Yes there have been events but nothing that's been outwardly extravagant because of those events. Infinity War was a huge event but wasn't like they went all out on it and created unparalleled in game content that no ones ever seen before. There was an extra side quest and infinity dust. Not that great. They go all out for in-game related stuff like certain holiday or anniversaries.