**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any plans to unlock more than 1 mastery setup?

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
Any plans to unlock more than 1 mastery setup? I think the community would love to have an AQ, AW and Arena option for Masteries or even just another one even if it costed the same to unlock it. I would definitely spend for that option as there are a ton of champs on my rosters that I don't even really use because I run suicides and its a hassle to switch them constantly. Hopefully this is being considered.

Comments

• SER_AXELSER_AXEL Posts: 11
    This has been suggested many times before. It would be so reasonable to have two presets to switch between at no cost to the player. What a great plus it would be to the community to fight with suicides one fight and none for the next fight.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Multiple setups=Less units spent resetting=Less money for Kabam=Not happening
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    I doubt they're making that much money on Masteries.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    At least not from switching.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    You could even have arena mode and questing mode. That would be cool!
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    It's very unlikely because whenever you recover mastery points, you have to spend units to rank up those masteries again. They could do this, except in order to switch your setup, you need to pay a certain amount of units

This way it'll be way more convenient for us and their revenue wouldn't be harmed.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★

At least not from switching.

Lots of players switch every AW. I did it as well for some time. Mind you, not in the lower tiers. But higher up, it’s fairly common.