**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is X-23 Bugged? πŸ€”

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
https://youtu.be/_DfBoS8EWo0

Recently, Seatin made a video displaying X-23. In the video, he noticed all the the bleeds were being capped at 5, & assumed this was a part of her abilities.

However...

I am not seeing any sort of β€œBleed Cap” in her ability page. So what’s going on? Is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No it isn’t a bug Hav always Ben ther
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She's always been capped at 5.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Every champ, or almost every one of them, has a cap that isn't specified on their abilities
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2019

Every champ, or almost every one of them, has a cap that isn't specified on their abilities

I’ve never heard anything about that. What other Champions have caps, & what are they? Shouldn’t players know this stuff? Seems like this should be in the Ability Description

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    Corvus armor breaks are capped at 99
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The cap has always been there. Dr Voodoo also has one, with his loa stacks maxing out with 99 of them
  • Options

I’ve never heard anything about that. What other Champions have caps, & what are they? Shouldn’t players know this stuff? Seems like this should be in the Ability Description

Like others said, the majority is cap at 99. But other champions with hidden caps below that are, for example, War Machine and Elektra.
    Elektra sp1 is cap at 2 bleeds. You can throw 2x specials in a row and you won't stack more than 2. And for War Machine, his special 1 is cap at 5 bleeds as well.
    Many other champs fit in these requirements as well
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Generally there are a lot of things that are not mentioned in champos descriptions
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 β˜…β˜…
    Pretty sure killmonger caps his bleed charges are capped at 99 too.
  • Options

Pretty sure killmonger caps his bleed charges are capped at 99 too.

His regular bleeds on crit hits are cap at 1. His special 3 can only apply 50 bleeds.
    But if it wasnt for that, then he would probably be able to reach 99 bleeds as well
  • Options
    Yes...his regular bleeds cap at 1. His passive bleed stacks can get up to 99 though to use with his s3 I’m pretty sure.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    From SEATIN Video... β€œher awakened ability really doesn't do much for her...”

Huh ?? Sorry, anything else after that in the video is just pointless in my mind (how old is that video).

As for other heroes that have a hidden Cap (other than 99) on something. How about the biggest one of all, Thor's Armor Break is capped at 2, but it does not say that in his profile, but everyone knows that. Before they nerfed him when he had no cap, some people could get 4 or even maybe 5 stacks of Armor Break and then 1-punch Maestro for an instant kill.

X-23 with 5 stack of Bleed (anything 3+) is still really good, feeds the continuous Critical cycle, and if you did have more than 5 stacks the oldest ones would probably be expiring very soon anyway (you probably wouldn’t be able to get much more than 5 Bleeds anyways).
  • Options
    Huh...learn something everyday.

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Huh...learn something everyday.

Lol without KM dupe he really is a wet noodle 336 hits yikes
  • Options
    I was probably saying something about oml heavy or about how many information is unavailable for players, like how we can't know how much damage can we deal based on attack, armour, resistances, etc
  • Options
    Also I didn't got any pm about any forum rules violation