**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who i should rank up for variant - mystery

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

Who i should rank up for variant - mystery 48 votes

5* Domino unduped on rank 4
25%
Thecrusher_9756СанекКрымRUSLaVarBBBCUBTehsigzorzEtjamaMiStaLovaSérgio_321kubricknolanThicco_ModeTravNationLegendKiller00 12 votes
5* Venom the duck duped on rank 4
35%
R_D_JrFoxhero007Lvernon15Duke_SilverRasiloverFilmsauceSDPAleorCASrini003Geaux7Dead1Mother_FlerkenDJMNHÆgon0710Mcocplayer1FreeToPlay_21RichardCranium 17 votes
5* Gladiator Hulk duped on rank 4
39%
Spity68Gigantor13TerraSiddhantKwatraSamuel030sA l p h aRoronoaZoro23ErkQuatre_1988John757PaytoPlayAdityatheaawesomLordNeoRehan010_ZipioThe_WatcherCtleath_013GiddyupGabePyrda 19 votes

Comments

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    5* Gladiator Hulk duped on rank 4
    Gulk absolutely! Crushes variant 1 chapter 3 and he's amazing for variant 2 as well! Not to mention he counters alot of the annoying degen nodes for act 6!

Alpha Scorpion
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

Gulk absolutely! Crushes variant 1 chapter 3 and he's amazing for variant 2 as well! Not to mention he counters alot of the annoying degen nodes for act 6!

Alpha Scorpion

LOL i was sure that will be domino :D
    Up
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Domino in Variant #2 with Red Hulk and Masacre synergy is essential otherwise she is useless
    Gulk good for Variant #1
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Venom is great for v2. Gulk is kinda overrated imo. Maybe if yours is duped. For me 6* gulk was less useful, than r3 5* og hulk
    Id better like venom the duck than ghulk
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’d answer Domino for most cases, but since you mentioned Variant, it’s barely even a question.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Quack quack baby
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    I used r4 venom duck for approx 70% of variant 2 explo. There was some stuff dom r4 was great for too but over all vtd was biggest asset.

I used r4 venom duck for approx 70% of variant 2 explo. There was some stuff dom r4 was great for too but over all vtd was biggest asset.

Venom the duck better than domino on variant okey :) i think he will get rank up :)
    I played domino ghulk and venom the duck rol ws. Domino was the best dmg and survival... I dnt know what to do.... Hehe
    https://youtu.be/UvojR9y3gxE
    Mega LOL :D
    I watched on YouTube gladiator hulk is MVP on variant 1 ultron hmmm Who to rank up whooo :)