**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Domino evading while blocking

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
I was blocking trying to get a parry then Domino just evades, throws me off and causes me to die , is this normal or did my finger just slip and stopped blocking or something ?

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If she is Lucky, she has a 10% chance to evade.
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    RaveNN said:

I was blocking trying to get a parry then Domino just evades, throws me off and causes me to die , is this normal or did my finger just slip and stopped blocking or something ?

Absolutely normal not only with her, but with everyone who have evades and this is really annoying, either by defending or by attacking
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    The A.I. knows whether your block would trigger a Parry or not. So in cases when it already had determined you will get the Parry, the AI should then just ignore giving your hero a passive Evade instead (ie, Spiderman, etc) and just let the Parry happen. Wish it worked like that. For cases where you are the attacker (not if this is a defender).

Although one downside could maybe be Quake once she gets in her mode where she evades everything (or then again, maybe not, maybe you'd just rather she Parry like normal each time instead of 5 rapid-fire evades in a row) ?